so i went to london and met the internet

next friday ill be soaking up the london sunshine over a litre of pimms while wearing the shortest shorts imaginable.

have some of those rugby legs, fillys.

next friday ill be soaking up the london sunshine over a litre of pimms while wearing the shortest shorts imaginable.

have some of those rugby legs, fillys.

There's just something about you, a banana hammock, and a cocktail that just makes for a disturbing image.

Thats perfect. You gonna be watching Hollyoaks on a portable tele?

hahaha

Hollyoaks is big here among students still - i hate soap operas though, i can't mind the last time i watched TV. March maybe?

I'll just read the newspaper, like most weekends. Sometimes I wonder if I should do more but... ah well.

hahaha

Hollyoaks is big here among students still - i hate soap operas though, i can't mind the last time i watched TV. March maybe?

I'll just read the newspaper, like most weekends. Sometimes I wonder if I should do more but... ah well.

I always enjoyed watching 2 Pints of Lager. That was a pretty cheesy but funny show. Not as good as Spaced was though.

I always enjoyed watching 2 Pints of Lager. That was a pretty cheesy but funny show. Not as good as Spaced was though.

2 Pints of Lager is a horrible show. That guy Al Murray is funny only if you're English, personally I think he's a shit.

I never got into Spaced. The only comedy show I like is Frasier, unfortunately!

Nothing fancy, I can't afford the fancy stuff. A 55-200mm f4-5.6. Just something to give a little more variety to the 50 mm I always use now.

If you take any experimental photos at the weekend please make a thread, it would be interesting to see some more of your stuff

Nothing fancy, I can't afford the fancy stuff. A 55-200mm f4-5.6. Just something to give a little more variety to the 50 mm I always use now.

I have the 55-200 too. Pretty nice... REALLY hoping for the 12-24 some day. Its almost thousand bucks at some places. :(

I have the 55-200 too. Pretty nice... REALLY hoping for the 12-24 some day. Its almost thousand bucks at some places. :(

Yea, that would be a fun one. I'm going to pick up the 18-55 by the end of the year also, but that will be it until I get a new camera (I have Nikon now, but will be getting the Canon 40d, so I'll need all new lenses). When I get a new camera I'll be getting the 24-70 2.8 immediately to go with it. Then of course I'll eventually need a 70-200 and would love a 12-24 for the opposite end.