so i went to london and met the internet

Too many pages to read everything that went down, but I like the pictures and I like the idea of online people meeting and having a good time! See the internets are not so bad! If I ever make it to London (Which I want to do within the next 2 years) you need to come have a pint with this old lady.

I missed this first time around. Sure, not a problem. I've known this bawbag 7 years online. He's still a fruit.

But I'm much nicer than he is, so consider it done :) :heart:

oh yeah this was meant to be a photo of nelsons column

from behind, and sideways.

i'm climbing the lions next time.

15082008337.jpg

I sure hope one of the bear-hatted gents don't point their SA80's at you and shout "BANG!" :omy:

Lots of people do it, the Cops just tell you to get off them incase other people do.

It's one of my goals. When I do it I'm putting the photo on my room wall, along with the other photos of me. I kiss my fingers and touch my forehead in each every morning.

Too many pages to read everything that went down, but I like the pictures and I like the idea of online people meeting and having a good time! See the internets are not so bad! If I ever make it to London (Which I want to do within the next 2 years) you need to come have a pint with this old lady.

I dunno, I met inline4 and he showed his weiner, I met fly and my na-na bits won't stop itching, I met dbzeag and he took me to a sex toy store, I met JPatrick.....and well, my lawyer sez I can't talk about it.....

I guess Spange was pretty cool.

:fly:

I dunno, I met inline4 and he showed his weiner, I met fly and my na-na bits won't stop itching, I met dbzeag and he took me to a sex toy store, I met JPatrick.....and well, my lawyer sez I can't talk about it.....

:fly:

Let's get something clear, you wanted to go to the sex shop. You had to make purchases yourself. I was just the chauffer. I was not the instigator.

Although your wife and I did enjoy ourselves searching for dildos :fly:

wait till you meet me and we get wet and do some diving, and maybe do some scuba stuff later. :shifty:

250?

Pfft.

I dove with a dude who was a safety diver for {content removed} record attempt, and he went past 350 on air.

Said they found him swimming upside down :fly:

350 sounds deep. At what point does the pressure actually start to hurt? Additionally, at what point do you lose your hearing?