so i went to london and met the internet

Too many pages to read everything that went down, but I like the pictures and I like the idea of online people meeting and having a good time! See the internets are not so bad! If I ever make it to London (Which I want to do within the next 2 years) you need to come have a pint with this old lady.

haha

im for Heathrow again but heading north to my sisters new practice, so unfortunately I won't see the sly fox until some other time.

well fuck sake that's me out the window then..

pic of liam = anything's possible. that and you're irish. :drool: :hi2u:
Does she like younger women? :cool:

come up here and find out, you bitch.
She better.

YOU should know better. have you forgotten already?
I think she likes anything with a pulse

i hate rod stewart. with as much passion as i love liam. course, rod doesn't sound like he has a pulse the way he sings, so you might be right.

That's not true, at least in my case. I think it has something to do with the cumshowers I request....

i TOLD you...bring me a pink basketball and you can have him whenever you'd like. just leave a check like last time.
That explains why she never hits on me.

if i can't get into your girlfriend's pants first, then i'll hit on you. or hit you and then hit ON you. or hit you then shit on you THEN hit on you. isn't that the way you like it?

lest you forget the roll of duct tape reserved in your name??

if i can't get into your girlfriend's pants first, then i'll hit on you. or hit you and then hit ON you. or hit you then shit on you THEN hit on you. isn't that the way you like it?

Boy howdy, I thought the day would never come when Thorn suggests shitting on me. The internet has soured you my darling. :drool: