so i went to london and met the internet

i am going to ignore all the possible ways this can be untrue and go :heart: :heart: even for pretending.

and then liam. :heart::drool::heart:i saw his name and read the sentence so fast i missed a few words (because i was looking for the end where it said that he was looking for me, his true love) and had to go back and read it four times because after seeing his name my heart does funny things and my brain shuts off (i guess it's like being a boy) and it just takes me that long to process anything after "liam neeson."

i'm so jealous that you have a hometown liam was just in that i could spit. and then cry. and then spit again.

haha :lol:

ill find out what the name of the show he was filming is, then i can tell you how far that is from my house. i am famous!

i was right about the fur coat btw

NYC roads are "paved" in a sense. Though they're better than Boston's, that's for sure.

I just dig rotaries. Roundabouts for you.

Hate traffic lights.

The whole of the UK is paved apparently. I'm not so sure.

Have you noticed the traffic lights in London don't have an amber light? It's Red or Green. The second it goes green the fuckers are on their horns. :lol:

Hmmm I think it was University of London. I remember we were a few blocks from the London Museum and a great little pub.

LSE or UCL then?

I walked past City Univ - there was a flat with a bunch of yardies in it and no blinds smoking away. I've never felt so uncomfortable.

LSE or UCL then?

I walked past City Univ - there was a flat with a bunch of yardies in it and no blinds smoking away. I've never felt so uncomfortable.

Yeah I don't know.

Anyway, I also remember being near the drama school that it apparently world famous. They were doing some scene where they were walking down the street incredibly slow.

The whole of the UK is paved apparently. I'm not so sure.

Have you noticed the traffic lights in London don't have an amber light? It's Red or Green. The second it goes green the fuckers are on their horns. :lol:

I noticed even in the parts of rural Scotland that I drove through the roads were nicely paved.

Yeah, those lights are odd :lol:

Good thing I only had to drive in London itself for about 45 minutes, the traffic was intense.

Yeah I don't know.

Anyway, I also remember being near the drama school that it apparently world famous. They were doing some scene where they were walking down the street incredibly slow.

Methinks UCL then, it's a nice Univ. But still, the more I think about it, the more I'd hate to go to Univ in London. Still, nice for a visit.

It was sort of a fact finding thing as I was planning to there for Univ in a few years.

Methinks UCL then, it's a nice Univ. But still, the more I think about it, the more I'd hate to go to Univ in London. Still, nice for a visit.

It was sort of a fact finding thing as I was planning to there for Univ in a few years.

I wanted to go to Oxford back in the day when I had academic aspirations. It would have been for a Masters program.

I noticed even in the parts of rural Scotland that I drove through the roads were nicely paved.

Yeah, those lights are odd :lol:

Good thing I only had to drive in London itself for about 45 minutes, the traffic was intense.

_44930748_64a6b8ba-df2b-4720-9d05-9d3744065024.jpg

The new Broadway underpass is under 20 feet of flood water

Got to love UK Engineers though - the underpass is a link to Belfast's main bypass which was opened 3 weeks ago. Now look at it.

I wanted to go to Oxford back in the day when I had academic aspirations. It would have been for a Masters program.

I sort of didn't want to go to Univ outside of Ireland because living in England is expensive as fuck. The additional factor of part time employment being banned while an undergrad at Oxford is also a bit of a dick move.

haha :lol:

ill find out what the name of the show he was filming is, then i can tell you how far that is from my house. i am famous!

i was right about the fur coat btw

if. if you could. if you would happen to snap a picture of him. him while he's filming in. filming in your freaking hometown. i. i don't. i don't know what i'd do. i am so tempted to cash in, hop a plane, and wait for him. to film. and i could just watch. and die.

omg.

omg.

he's really there right now? RIGHT NOW? he's working on a movie right now???? down the street from you? i can't stand it.

if. if you could. if you would happen to snap a picture of him. him while he's filming in. filming in your freaking hometown. i. i don't. i don't know what i'd do. i am so tempted to cash in, hop a plane, and wait for him. to film. and i could just watch. and die.

omg.

omg.

he's really there right now? RIGHT NOW? he's working on a movie right now???? down the street from you? i can't stand it.

oh he's up the road in my home town, i'm down in the city right now but my friends tell me he was there for a day or two. haha.

i will find out, and if he come back, ill take a photo of course.

oh boy, he's something eh

oh he's up the road in my home town, i'm down in the city right now but my friends tell me he was there for a day or two. haha.

i will find out, and if he come back, ill take a photo of course.

oh boy, he's something eh

something doesn't even begin to describe him. something happens to me when i see him. i'll stop now because i'll sound scary, but that man is something else. and i have to see him in person before i die. maybe it's my irish blood or something. but he's a god.

something doesn't even begin to describe him. something happens to me when i see him. i'll stop now because i'll sound scary, but that man is something else. and i have to see him in person before i die. maybe it's my irish blood or something. but he's a god.

you know - i've never known anyone with a thing for him. you make up for every other womans slight penchants for otherwise attractive men.

he is a looker. im straight and i've got a semi after googling him.

you know - i've never known anyone with a thing for him. you make up for every other womans slight penchants for otherwise attractive men.

he is a looker. im straight and i've got a semi after googling him.

:heart: you understand!! see, he's so manly, and his beautiful nose, that boxer nose, and his smile...the way it's impossible not to affect his whole face...and his wrinkles along his eyes, and his authority, and his gentleness, and his voice, and his hair, and his hands, those hands...and the chisel of cheekbone screams man and you know he winks a lot because he has those kind of eyes and that kind of nature, and those sweet ears that stick out a bit at the top like mine do, and the fluidity of his talent, and he's a father, and he is on a pbs commercial three different times!, and he counts to 20 with such passion with the count on sesame street and he can tell a story! and he's driven a forklift and he loves to fly fish! and i'm so in love. :heart: