so i went to london and met the internet

You, good sir, look a fair bit like Trent Reznor in his hot years

:drool:

Looks like a fun time to be had by all. I miss the British Isles :(

i am so pleased that you have replied - it makes this thread worthwhile :drool:

if you do come back, give me a shout. londons easy for me to get to!

hot boys in cool places. me like it very much. :clap:

thornbirds approval is like the crown and fur coat of UF - also, i meant to say. liam neeson was in my home town a few weeks ago. apparently, he got a haircut and the TV crew blew a car up. exciting stuff!!

Did you find Paddington Bear?

i kept an eye out for him - perfect pickpocket height.

:cool: thread polo. :)

:cool:

nice place for a visit - i really don't want to go to school there though, everything is go. constantly.

it just has too many people.

I agree. I stayed right next to the University there and it was constant go go go . Also, I remember we went in May and I had to wear two jackets. I also remember blowing my nose after being in London for a week and my snot was black.

AND, they didn't have mayo at McDonald's AND no free soda refills.

FUCK LONDON.

Never went to Cockfosters :fly:

I mostly hung around the West End except for a foray to a couple of scotch purveyors.

Did you head up to Covent Garden? Lots of good pubs etc. around there.

I hit the whiskey on thursday night... big mistake.

thornbirds approval is like the crown and fur coat of UF

i am going to ignore all the possible ways this can be untrue and go :heart: :heart: even for pretending.

- also, i meant to say. liam neeson was in my home town a few weeks ago. apparently, he got a haircut and the TV crew blew a car up. exciting stuff!!

and then liam. :heart::drool::heart:i saw his name and read the sentence so fast i missed a few words (because i was looking for the end where it said that he was looking for me, his true love) and had to go back and read it four times because after seeing his name my heart does funny things and my brain shuts off (i guess it's like being a boy) and it just takes me that long to process anything after "liam neeson."

i'm so jealous that you have a hometown liam was just in that i could spit. and then cry. and then spit again.

I agree. I stayed right next to the University there and it was constant go go go . Also, I remember we went in May and I had to wear two jackets. I also remember blowing my nose after being in London for a week and my snot was black.

AND, they didn't have mayo at McDonald's AND no free soda refills.

FUCK LONDON.

[21:02] <harriet> i love blowing my nose after being on the tube
[21:02] <harriet> mucus is all black

that was me 5 hours ago. you and i are made for each other.

Which univ was it? London is generally pretty warm due to the buildings and the amount of pollution.

[21:02] <harriet> i love blowing my nose after being on the tube
[21:02] <harriet> mucus is all black

that was me 5 hours ago. you and i are made for each other.

Which univ was it? London is generally pretty warm due to the buildings and the amount of pollution.

Hmmm I think it was University of London. I remember we were a few blocks from the London Museum and a great little pub.