So I Went to get Lasik Done Today

thrawn said:
glaucoma runs in mine also. my moms twin sister died from some sort of eye cancer. i have to get checked on a regular basis for the pressure.
Yeah, I'm supposed to go every 6 months and then get a field vision test every year. My peripheral is starting to go already.

elpmis said:

I moonlight at several community college science labs in the area. I look at samples of shit and describe what I see at the cellular level to the students, who then draw it and turn it in.

Sarcasmo said:
I moonlight at several community college science labs in the area. I look at samples of shit and describe what I see at the cellular level to the students, who then draw it and turn it in.
hey can u step outside some time tonight and tell me if the american flag still on the moon? just curious

elpmis said:
hey can u step outside some time tonight and tell me if the american flag still on the moon? just curious

Sure thing man. But the Crab Nebula is really freaking bright this time of year so there may be some issues with glare.

Sarcasmo said:
Sure thing man. But the Crab Nebula is really freaking bright this time of year so there may be some issues with glare.
yeah I bet the Crab Pulsar in M1 can blind a nigga with intense eye sight