So, I went to a whiskey tasting last night...

ChikkenNoodul said:
That's how you know that it's from one of us and it's not been intercepted

the wife caught me putting one in the last package I sent out to someone and she was like"WTF are you doing? Do you hate that person or something?"
lol

Drool-Boy said:
the wife caught me putting one in the last package I sent out to someone and she was like"WTF are you doing? Do you hate that person or something?"
lol

would that be the six pack

Drool-Boy said:
haha yeah
I put a little :heart: over the "i" in Mike and now she thinks youre my boyfriend

i think my wife thought that was a bit odd. :D at least i knew better than open it in front of her...:lol:

fly said:
What the hell is wrong with us? I've printed out goatse too many fucking times.

Someone sent me one in the mail as a joke
I had it pinned to the wall by my computer for a while , I even covered the nasty bit with a postit note, but it kept falling off and the wife made me take it down.

Drool-Boy said:
I had it pinned to the wall by my computer for a while , I even covered the nasty bit with a postit note, but it kept falling off and the wife made me take it down.

The funniest was sleemans christmas cards last year.

Drool-Boy said:

bahahahah

i mailed bungle tubgirl for no reason whatsover, it was just tubgirl.

Drool-Boy said:
I didnt get one:confused:
I didn't either. :hs:

But I remember the thread where sanjay and sarah did. Sanjays was this long poetic card with flowers and shit. Then you open it up and it had goatse inside. Classic. :lol:

CletusJones said:
:lol: what happened here?

and :heart: goatse packages. I include either goatse or tubgirl in all my packages to members - sometimes both. :D

Both is the best. I really should start branching out tho. I've become partial to scatrat myself.