018_16.JPG

024_22.JPG

029_27.JPG

030_28.JPG

031_29.JPG

023_21.JPG

034_32.JPG

038_36.JPG

There are more, but meh. They always make more sense when you're taking them, esp since I was stone drunk the entire time.

theacoustician said:
Where the hell were you? The dirty hippy manass convention?
Music festival in Leeds, UK. I have a gentlemenly disposotion not to post any female ass that I had the pleasure of taking pictures of.

010_7A.JPG

008_6.JPG

Fat Burger said:
Note to self: Never visit Leeds.
Well... Yeah.

I helped convince the drunk guy to take off his clothes and ask for free burgers though. Not sure if it would've happened otherwise.

FlamingGlory said:
Well... Yeah.

I helped convince the drunk guy to take off his clothes and ask for free burgers though. Not sure if it would've happened otherwise.
See, FatBurger! Some naked drunk dude wants you in Leeds. Isn't that a reason to visit?

BeeRad said:
wait, post the womenly picly pictures, hellz ya mizannnn
My chances of marrying hot rich british girls > temporary satisfaction of posting them on a public forum.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Did that fellow intentionally fall into the trash drum?
He thought it would be a good idea to jump in the bin. After he pissed in it.

British people are notoriously pompous when it comes to beer, ale, lager, etc. etc. Everyone I have ever known rips endlessly on the numerous varieties of American beer, and yet look at the swill in that huge pile of cans and bottles. What a bunch of hypocrites. No wonder you people lost the war.

Lord Flaccid said:
British people are notoriously pompous when it comes to beer, ale, lager, etc. etc. Everyone I have ever known rips endlessly on the numerous varieties of American beer, and yet look at the swill in that huge pile of cans and bottles. What a bunch of hypocrites. No wonder you people lost the war.
English are faggots when it comes to drink. Oh lah-de-dah, off to Witherspoons for a pint of warm Bitter. Fucking mess of a nation.

And what the fuck is wrong with the youth these days, organizing debauchery en masse. Nice to see the pic of NME though in second post, first pic. No wonder she's been on the phencyclidine :lol:

Good to see you had a good trip Zach, but next time go to the part of England where the populus do not smell or have less intelligence than a jar of mayonnaise.

Galen said:
English are faggots when it comes to drink. Oh lah-de-dah, off to Witherspoons for a pint of warm Bitter. Fucking mess of a nation.

And what the fuck is wrong with the youth these days, organizing debauchery en masse. Nice to see the pic of NME though in second post, first pic. No wonder she's been on the phencyclidine :lol:

Good to see you had a good trip Zach, but next time go to the part of England where the populus do not smell or have less intelligence than a jar of mayonnaise.
Carling tastes like shit. :puke:

I didnt really get the stupid stuff. Mostly went to talk to NME (the pictures of whom arent actually going to be posted). There were tons of people just practicing random idiocy. My tent got crushed on the 3rd day and I had to sleep in the rain.

Next time I shall visit you! :p