So I was wondering where my naughty bits have gone...

Thats cuz you were too busy sitting at the bar with my talking purse playing grab-ass with Crazy Dave. Brad and I had to GTF out of there quick to someplace 'comfortable.'

It truly wasnt even funny(well yeah it was I was gigglin the whole time), I was scared shitless and couldnt figure out what to do with myself.

Shawn and "someone" were all chilling sippin on there beer like they didnt just party all night. I say someone cause I have no clue who else was there and dont trust Mrs. Pursetalkers memories of that day.

"Like the back seat of a volkswagon?"

Ah, I couldn't resist.

Still waiting on thos pics, woman! ;)

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

We actually went back to the house and flipped through every tv station at least once until we found our "comfort channel" MTV. I am pretty sure MTV started to bother us so we moved onto "Something about Mary". It was the only thing we could watch without getting worried, lol :fly::fly::fly:

Come to think of it, that was one of the best weekends ever! lol

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

We actually went back to the house and flipped through every tv station at least once until we found our "comfort channel" MTV. I am pretty sure MTV started to bother us so we moved onto "Something about Mary". It was the only thing we could watch without getting worried, lol :fly::fly::fly:

Come to think of it, that was one of the best weekends ever! lol

I'd rather be shot in the face than watch MTV :fly: