so I was officially trolled

BigDov said:
Probably the best plan......... either that or in a rubber glove.
well, apparently there is a slight issue with our plan. I cannot locate the PM from april with her address and have yet to find the envelope she sent me the mystery gift in. :(

CletusJones said:
well, apparently there is a slight issue with our plan. I cannot locate the PM from april with her address and have yet to find the envelope she sent me the mystery gift in. :(

Don't worry man, I've still got her address :D

CletusJones said:
Oh so you got your teeth whitening you hick? :fly:

CletusJones said:

I'm pretty sure I still have her address, I'm going to need it to send the bag of cat poop I've collected for her.

BigDov said:
Y helo thar young Cletus....... get much sleep last night after all that OT??
I'm actually feeling a little sleep deprived. It was only 1hour OT though, so I'm not quite big bank baller yet.

F33nX said:
the mail was seriously screwed up around the holidays, i know i sent stuff that never reached its destination and vice versa. that sucks tho:( post your addy and i'll try to send you something

The mail is seriously screwed up all the time. A number of our wedidng invitations never reached there destinations, nor were they returned. We also had 1 that was returned back to us 2 weeks after our wedding and 1 that reached its destination around that time also.

HifiGirly said:
The mail is seriously screwed up all the time. A number of our wedidng invitations never reached there destinations, nor were they returned. We also had 1 that was returned back to us 2 weeks after our wedding and 1 that reached its destination around that time also.
i read an article about a postcard being lost behind some sorting machine and then getting delivered 25 years later.