so i was driving down the highway

J

JulianDelphiki

and i pulled up next to this camaro (i drive a 5.0 mustang) we exchanged a couple of glances and right as i'm about to punch it some guy in a jetta flys by in the right lane and the camaro flips on his lights and pulls him over! thats right, it was a cop...scared the shit out of me cause i was already doing 15 over...needless to say i drove the speed limit the rest of the way home. damn those nonstandard police vehicles.

JulianDelphiki said:
and i pulled up next to this camaro (i drive a 5.0 mustang) we exchanged a couple of glances and right as i'm about to punch it some guy in a jetta flys by in the right lane and the camaro flips on his lights and pulls him over! thats right, it was a cop...scared the shit out of me cause i was already doing 15 over...needless to say i drove the speed limit the rest of the way home. damn those nonstandard police vehicles.

So you were gonna race him?

fly said:
So you were gonna race him?

its only a race if he goes too :p

i dont want to get into that whole "only race on a track!" argument again.

I didn't think unmarked cop cars were legal... that means anyone can pull anyone over and rape them right? 20\20 did a show on it years ago. I'll just use it as an excuse if I just fail to not pull over. :fly: