so i was cleaning and found...

cant forget this one:

meatstick.jpg

PinkysAvenger said:
cant forget this one:

meatstick.jpg

Absolutely right, that is one of the few pics I saw on the *other* forum that I'll never forget :fly:

OK, pics saved on my Microvault to go home after a while, we'll see what she says.

dreamwalker said:
Absolutely right, that is one of the few pics I saw on the *other* forum that I'll never forget :fly:

OK, pics saved on my Microvault to go home after a while, we'll see what she says.
:lol:

it was the funniest shaped pork loin id ever seen

dreamwalker said:
Update for those of you who are soooooo interested in my daughter's health :p

I just got a call from the doctor's office. The x-ray was normal, NOT to be confused with not finding anything :fly: Looks like nothing major is going on, no fracture, no bleeding anywhere, nothing with the sinuses at all. She just has to wait it out, and it should improve.

Pics of x-rays?

Mondoz said:
Pics of x-rays?

You guys never give up, do you? :lol:

I don't have her x-rays, although I wonder if I can get them from the hospital system. They had some major upgrades to their system recently so that doctors can see them on their computers in their own offices, I wonder if I have access to them? Maybe so...

dreamwalker said:
You guys never give up, do you? :lol:

I don't have her x-rays, although I wonder if I can get them from the hospital system. They had some major upgrades to their system recently so that doctors can see them on their computers in their own offices, I wonder if I have access to them? Maybe so...

Pics of access?