so i was cleaning and found...

dreamwalker said:
Perhaps a hairline fracture at most, but even that is easier to manage medically than more severe damage would be.

I'm still waaaaaaaiting for the phone call with the results :rolleyes:
awww, we should all pitch in for a get well soon present

so we're gonna need your address, pictures of your daughter to find out her style, and her measurements

wait, this IS the 16 year old, right?

PinkysAvenger said:
awww, we should all pitch in for a get well soon present

so we're gonna need your address, pictures of your daughter to find out her style, and her measurements

wait, this IS the 16 year old, right?

She's 17 now, and still threatens to disinherit herself if I post pics of her.

:shifty:

dreamwalker said:
She's 17 now, and still threatens to disinherit herself if I post pics of her.

:shifty:

:drool:

thats fine, i got a place she can stay ;)

PinkysAvenger said:
ooohhh, do you have the fork one? i like the fork one

Don't have any at the moment, and I'm too lazy to search. Post that one, and whatever other pics you have that might be interesting. It can't hurt to ask her opinion anyway :p

dreamwalker said:
Don't have any at the moment, and I'm too lazy to search. Post that one, and whatever other pics you have that might be interesting. It can't hurt to ask her opinion anyway :p
haha, dammit, im not at home. plus, i dont have anywhere to upload them...

BigDov said:
I have to say Cletus, that you are just drop dead sexy........... please keep us updated with your excellent pics of your sexy self, 'kay?
:drool: thanks!

Now that I found my webcam again I'm sure I'll be posting lots more pics.

CletusJones said:
show her pics of me!!!

then send her my way...

Uh uh, I'm going to show her pics of PinkysAvenger, and see what she thinks. I could show her pics of you too, maybe the booger pic to start with :fly:

dreamwalker said:
Uh uh, I'm going to show her pics of PinkysAvenger, and see what she thinks. I could show her pics of you too, maybe the booger pic to start with :fly:
WIN!!!

i'll put up some pics when i get home today

dreamwalker said:
OK, I'll check back later.

And I'll show her a decent pic of you, CletusJones, not just the booger pic :lol:
decent as in the deepthroat bottle pic, or decent as in the monkey on my back pic? i think the only pic of the bunch that is "decent" is the first one.

CletusJones said:
decent as in the deepthroat bottle pic, or decent as in the monkey on my back pic? i think the only pic of the bunch that is "decent" is the first one.

I like the monkey pic :)

Maybe more than one.

CletusJones said:

PinkysAvenger said:
im fucking crying here

fcryinghere.jpg

Don't expect too much, guys, she does have a boyfriend :p