i loved that thing

*runs in sweating and panting, shirttails are out of pants*

hey sorry im late...
cletus, ur a hawtie and i want pics of ur ankles!!11111 <-joke pkthx

lynna, :heart: my ulcery hunny

datgurl, needs more pics of boots

bigdov, your probably posted in this thread

dw, hi2u kitty luvr

shockthemonkey, my GOD your a piece of ass!

shockthemonkey said:
*runs in sweating and panting, shirttails are out of pants*

hey sorry im late...
cletus, ur a hawtie and i want pics of ur ankles!!11111 <-joke pkthx

lynna, :heart: my ulcery hunny

datgurl, needs more pics of boots

bigdov, your probably posted in this thread

dw, hi2u kitty luvr

shockthemonkey, my GOD your a piece of ass!
*you're

and :drool: pics of ankles later big boy.

CletusJones said:
thanks! You missed a good thread last night. I was all giddy from studying nonstop from like 4 to 9 so I needed an out. Thus this thread was born.

Yeah, I missed the fun all right. Oh well, I had some fun stuff to look at this morning anyway :)

CletusJones said:
so, what did you do last night???

Nothing interesting. I spent a good bit of my evening at the Radiology department of the local hospital, waiting, waiting, waiting...

To make long story short: My daughter has been having headaches. A while back she and her brother were wrestling (don't ask, you don't want to know) and she got hit in the face with a broom handle, just below her eye. The headaches didn't start for a couple of weeks, so we didn't make a possible connection, but it is hurting close to where she got hit. Trip to doctor's office, trip to Radiology, finally home, waiting for results now.

dreamwalker said:
Nothing interesting. I spent a good bit of my evening at the Radiology department of the local hospital, waiting, waiting, waiting...

To make long story short: My daughter has been having headaches. A while back she and her brother were wrestling (don't ask, you don't want to know) and she got hit in the face with a broom handle, just below her eye. The headaches didn't start for a couple of weeks, so we didn't make a possible connection, but it is hurting close to where she got hit. Trip to doctor's office, trip to Radiology, finally home, waiting for results now.
Gah, waiting for results sucks :(

ChikkenNoodul said:
Gah, waiting for results sucks :(

You got it :(

It would be a lot harder, except I've got a fairly good idea what they'll probably find. The broom handle hit her mostly below the eye, but above too. The exam showed no evidence of any damage involving the brain or the eye itself, which would be worst possible case. I'm thinking probably frontal sinus damage, which is a lot less likely to be serious.

CletusJones said:
ouch! sinuses are sensative sometimes. I get some wicked bad sinus headaches when the seasons change.

Been there, done that a few times, not often, for which I am very thankful.

The funny thing is it seemed to be hurting her more behind the left eye. We didn't think of the possible association until the doctor pressed a bit below her eye and it reproduced the pain behind the eye, and she realized that it was the same place she got hit. That happened about a month ago though, so we'll see what the x-rays show.

dreamwalker said:
Been there, done that a few times, not often, for which I am very thankful.

The funny thing is it seemed to be hurting her more behind the left eye. We didn't think of the possible association until the doctor pressed a bit below her eye and it reproduced the pain behind the eye, and she realized that it was the same place she got hit. That happened about a month ago though, so we'll see what the x-rays show.
maybe she broke her cheekbone or something?

CletusJones said:
maybe she broke her cheekbone or something?

Perhaps a hairline fracture at most, but even that is easier to manage medically than more severe damage would be.

I'm still waaaaaaaiting for the phone call with the results :rolleyes: