so i was cleaning and found...

P

PinkysAvenger

Guest
dreamwalker said:
Perhaps a hairline fracture at most, but even that is easier to manage medically than more severe damage would be.

I'm still waaaaaaaiting for the phone call with the results :rolleyes:
awww, we should all pitch in for a get well soon present


so we're gonna need your address, pictures of your daughter to find out her style, and her measurements




wait, this IS the 16 year old, right?
 

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
4,683
0
0
Planet Hell
PinkysAvenger said:
awww, we should all pitch in for a get well soon present


so we're gonna need your address, pictures of your daughter to find out her style, and her measurements




wait, this IS the 16 year old, right?

She's 17 now, and still threatens to disinherit herself if I post pics of her.

:shifty:
 
P

PinkysAvenger

Guest
dreamwalker said:
She's 17 now, and still threatens to disinherit herself if I post pics of her.

:shifty:


:drool:

thats fine, i got a place she can stay ;)
 

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
4,683
0
0
Planet Hell
PinkysAvenger said:
ooohhh, do you have the fork one? i like the fork one

Don't have any at the moment, and I'm too lazy to search. Post that one, and whatever other pics you have that might be interesting. It can't hurt to ask her opinion anyway :p
 
P

PinkysAvenger

Guest
dreamwalker said:
Don't have any at the moment, and I'm too lazy to search. Post that one, and whatever other pics you have that might be interesting. It can't hurt to ask her opinion anyway :p
haha, dammit, im not at home. plus, i dont have anywhere to upload them...
 

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
16,870
707
548
BigDov said:
I have to say Cletus, that you are just drop dead sexy........... please keep us updated with your excellent pics of your sexy self, 'kay?
:drool: thanks!

Now that I found my webcam again I'm sure I'll be posting lots more pics.
 

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
4,683
0
0
Planet Hell
CletusJones said:
show her pics of me!!!

then send her my way...

Uh uh, I'm going to show her pics of PinkysAvenger, and see what she thinks. I could show her pics of you too, maybe the booger pic to start with :fly:
 
P

PinkysAvenger

Guest
dreamwalker said:
Uh uh, I'm going to show her pics of PinkysAvenger, and see what she thinks. I could show her pics of you too, maybe the booger pic to start with :fly:
WIN!!!



i'll put up some pics when i get home today
 

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
16,870
707
548
dreamwalker said:
OK, I'll check back later.

And I'll show her a decent pic of you, CletusJones, not just the booger pic :lol:
decent as in the deepthroat bottle pic, or decent as in the monkey on my back pic? i think the only pic of the bunch that is "decent" is the first one.
 

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
4,683
0
0
Planet Hell
CletusJones said:
decent as in the deepthroat bottle pic, or decent as in the monkey on my back pic? i think the only pic of the bunch that is "decent" is the first one.

I like the monkey pic :)

Maybe more than one.
 

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
4,683
0
0
Planet Hell
CletusJones said:

PinkysAvenger said:
im fucking crying here

fcryinghere.jpg


Don't expect too much, guys, she does have a boyfriend :p