so i was cleaning and found...

zengirl

If I had a dollar might give ya 99
Oct 15, 2004
10,255
20
41
Image023.jpg


I don't know why, but this picture made me think of George Michael :fly: So now that I have this song stuck in my head, hopefully someone else will too. :p

Why can't you do it?
Why can't you set your monkey free?
Always giving into it
Do you love the monkey or do you love me?
Why can't you do it
Why do I have to share my baby with a monkey?
monkey
with a monkey
monkey
lalalalalalala

Don't look now
There's a monkey on your back
Don't look now
There's a monkey on you...
Don't look now
There's a monkey on your back
Don't look now
There's a monkey on you...
 
P

PinkysAvenger

Guest
zengirl said:
Image023.jpg


I don't know why, but this picture made me think of George Michael :fly: So now that I have this song stuck in my head, hopefully someone else will too. :p
When the deep blue night is running close on your track
And you can feel the green monkey crawlin’ across your back
Don’t take me so real that you forget how to feel
Don’t let the threat of the dagger turn your heart into steel

Smell the perfume of the silent dream
Fly the ocean, read a story to me
Speak the wisdom of a redwood tree
Speak to me

So you think that star cluster shining bright in the sky
Will speak the fate of your evening, tell the truth to your lie
Don’t let the features you read control the tickets you buy
Soon as you learn that you live, you’re just beginning to die

Smell the perfume of the silent dream
Fly the ocean, read a story to me
Speak the wisdom of a redwood tree
Speak to me

Smell the perfume of the silent dream
Fly the ocean, read a story to me
Speak the wisdom of a redwood tree
Speak to me


America > George Michael
 

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
16,870
707
548
zengirl said:
Image023.jpg


I don't know why, but this picture made me think of George Michael :fly: So now that I have this song stuck in my head, hopefully someone else will too. :p
okay.

but this is a picture oriented thread. you need to post pics of yourself to fit in.
 

zengirl

If I had a dollar might give ya 99
Oct 15, 2004
10,255
20
41
CletusJones said:
okay.

but this is a picture oriented thread. you need to post pics of yourself to fit in.
This is your picture thread, you need to post more pictures of you in it!
 

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
4,683
0
0
Planet Hell
zengirl said:
This is your picture thread, you need to post more pictures of you in it!

Go ahead, post some pics of yourself. The more pics get posted the longer this thread will stay alive, and the more interesting it will be :cool:
 
P

PinkysAvenger

Guest
dreamwalker said:
Go ahead, post some pics of yourself. The more pics get posted the longer this thread will stay alive, and the more interesting it will be :cool:
whew, no comment on me calling her daughter a lesbian, i think i got away with it...
 
P

PinkysAvenger

Guest
dreamwalker said:
Of course, if I tell her about your comment, you can bet she will NOT have a favorable opinion of you...

:shifty:
hahaha



sure she will


im a charmer
 

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
4,683
0
0
Planet Hell
Update for those of you who are soooooo interested in my daughter's health :p

I just got a call from the doctor's office. The x-ray was normal, NOT to be confused with not finding anything :fly: Looks like nothing major is going on, no fracture, no bleeding anywhere, nothing with the sinuses at all. She just has to wait it out, and it should improve.
 

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
16,870
707
548
dreamwalker said:
Update for those of you who are soooooo interested in my daughter's health :p

I just got a call from the doctor's office. The x-ray was normal, NOT to be confused with not finding anything :fly: Looks like nothing major is going on, no fracture, no bleeding anywhere, nothing with the sinuses at all. She just has to wait it out, and it should improve.
glad she's okay.
 
P

PinkysAvenger

Guest
dreamwalker said:
Update for those of you who are soooooo interested in my daughter's health :p

I just got a call from the doctor's office. The x-ray was normal, NOT to be confused with not finding anything :fly: Looks like nothing major is going on, no fracture, no bleeding anywhere, nothing with the sinuses at all. She just has to wait it out, and it should improve.
this'll cheer her up :D


forkinA.jpg


117_1776.jpg