So, I thought I was having a heart attack today...

S

smileynev

...at work, that is. I had this pain in my chest and I felt kind of light headed. Then I realized it might be gas or acid reflux or food poisoning. Then I got scared, really scared. Because, if it was food poisoning, I might puke. And I had just eaten one of my favorite meals for lunch, Rice Krispie Chicken, and was going to eat Chicken Cordon Bleus for dinner. If I puked both of them up I wouldn't be able to eat them again for quite a while. Thankfully the pain passed. Had I had cheddarwursts for breakfast and puked, well, I blubber at the thought.

smileynev said:
...at work, that is. I had this pain in my chest and I felt kind of light headed. Then I realized it might be gas or acid reflux or food poisoning. Then I got scared, really scared. Because, if it was food poisoning, I might puke. And I had just eaten one of my favorite meals for lunch, Rice Krispie Chicken, and was going to eat Chicken Cordon Bleus for dinner. If I puked both of them up I wouldn't be able to eat them again for quite a while. Thankfully the pain passed. Had I had cheddarwursts for breakfast and puked, well, I blubber at the thought.
Any word on them moving your desk? plz plz plz