So I think I need a lawyer

as I continue to update old shally stories.. excuse me if I've said this before.

--geico paid BB value on the 300. about 15K. still owe achieva almost 4K. had purchased gap insurance from alexico (which, btw, shows my UF thread as like the 5th hit when searched on Google, LOL). the company's gone under :waw: we think the company that took over for them is going to pay the balance. ja handling it. but we have a payment due like june __ and I bet we're going to have to make it. maybe july too. for a car that's in a scrap yard somewhere. :waw:

got letters from the other car owner's ins company that said send damage #'s.

then two days later got one from them that said their client wasn't liable as he wasn't driving the car. :waw:

suckage.

the bro in law's Xterra did arrive yesterday and looks brand new. owe him almost 6K but i think it's going to be worth it. gotta get rims and tint though. :hay:

I hope you are going to sue the other car owner. The insurance may not claim liability because he wasn't driving, but the courts sure as hell will make him liable because it's his damn car.

^^^^agreed. just kinda waiting to see what that # should be, depending on outcome of gap request.

and I'm a foot dragger.

and you. pie hole. still not seen a date for duke's pool party 'stravaganza. scalp staples optional.

BRING YOUR OWN LABOTOMY!

You have seen my schedule. I have every weekend booked through mid july now. hell, I wish I had time to spend AT MY OWN GOD DAMNED POOL.

Lady friends?

I spend this weekend with 5 guys from my corporate office, and the server rooms of my oncology centers, revamping my network and clinical applications.

yeah, sounds thrilling.

And by thrilling I mean I'm thrilled being a single guy, coming up on summer, where I'm not dealing with something in me trying to kill me, where I should be having the time of my life with pool parties and such, and instead half my summer is booked up with shit that is all for other people.

/pity party