So I think I need a lawyer

^^interesting.

we should break even I guess, except for deductibles. we got gap insurance so we SHOULD be okay. i mean, just breaking even, starting back at 0.

how bout you gotta pay a deductible for a TOTALED car?!

^^interesting.

we should break even I guess, except for deductibles. we got gap insurance so we SHOULD be okay. i mean, just breaking even, starting back at 0.

how bout you gotta pay a deductible for a TOTALED car?!

:( :heart:

and volvos rock. a volvo is excellent safety for a baby. there's the positive note. :heart:

300 has been totaled.

still working on my truck. it's been two weeks tomor. :waw: wknds have been okay, but it blows not having a car during the week. has been a strain.

so, we're waiting on the truck and also I think we're going to drive my mom's 1990 volvo that's been sitting in her driveway several years. it's the "right" thing to do probably, to save $, but :waw:

Zac and I don't have baller whips, but we sure as hell love not having a car payment. :)

We don't live in our cars so why drive a depreciating money pit? :)

Zac and I don't have baller whips, but we sure as hell love not having a car payment. :)

We don't live in our cars so why drive a depreciating money pit? :)
i love not having a car payment. i went without one for several years. i replaced my old beater with a slightly newer beater about a year and a half ago. almost paid off. should be back to no payment in a few months.

unfortunately I'm a fan of baller whips.

i think i can sue to get the deductible money from the other dude. but I think i have to sue, it doesn't happen automatically.
this should all have gone through his insurance company, not yours. why aren't you dealing with his insurance?

i love not having a car payment. i went without one for several years. i replaced my old beater with a slightly newer beater about a year and a half ago. almost paid off. should be back to no payment in a few months.

Only kicker is surprise repairs, but that's nothing compared to car payments.

Only kicker is surprise repairs, but that's nothing compared to car payments.
yup. i always figure $200 to pass safety check and emissions test each year is way less than that much each month.

i do covet baller whips though. cognitive dissonance is a bitch.

I love Rockwell.

rockwell.jpg
?