So, I started my weekend stocking job at Menards this weekend...

Who the $%^* is Rene Zellwicher?

edit: What the $%^* is a Menards?

b_sinning said:
I liked work as a stocker. You can zone out and do your job with little thought.

Yeah, the only problem there is that half your time is spent stocking with the store open. That means you have to help people and crap.

That's why night stocking was best. I hate stocking with customers. You get something looking good and some fat ass housewife turns around and knocks shit down and looks to you to clean it up.

b_sinning said:
That's why night stocking was best. I hate stocking with customers. You get something looking good and some fat ass housewife turns around and knocks shit down and looks to you to clean it up.

Yeah, I did that a couple of Falls ago at Target. I couldn't handle doing that on the weekends and working a normal job during the week.

b_sinning said:
Understandable. That screws up your sleep cycle.

Yeah, being up from 7:00 friday morning to 7:00 Saturday morning every weekend makes you kind of goofy.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Goofy enough to get caught handing out penis shaped candy while wearing a giant squirrel costume in the Mall of America?

Goofy enough to think that riding the rollercoaster would be a surefire escape plan.

b_sinning said:
Fuck that, a customer knocks something down you look at them until they feel guilty enough to clean it up.

ChikkenNoodul said:
++

Anyone who's ever seen the carnage left by an unruly family of 5 at a fast food restaurant can attest to that

Angie makes me pick up the food that our daughter drops on the ground when we are at restaurants.

b_sinning said:
Customers have no souls and feel no guilt. They are zombies with a hunger for shopping instead of brains.
Maybe you just arent scary enough. :p I work in the 'backroom' at a music shop so I don't have to wear a gay store uniform, when someone knocks a display over I just stand there and stare at them until they start to try to pick it up. Then I usually help them put it back together or if they're hot (and female) I say it's ok and pick it up.

We don't get many little kids thank god.