So, I started my weekend stocking job at Menards this weekend...

S

smileynev

...who wants to take bets on how long it takes me to sever a limb or appendage?

ChikkenNoodul said:
He lopped off his left hand over the weekend using a makeshift post hole digger he made with a lawnmower and coathangers, that wasn't because of his new job

Say, you're a tractor fetishist, right? can you recommend a good inexpensive riding mower for a poor minnesota boy like myself? Or is it considered slumming to be interested in cheap riding mowers?

smileynev said:
Say, you're a tractor fetishist, right? can you recommend a good inexpensive riding mower for a poor minnesota boy like myself? Or is it considered slumming to be interested in cheap riding mowers?
I dunno much about the riding mowers, but look for one with a snowblower attachment - it'll make your life easier this winter. Baggers are great too if you want the manicured look with less effort.

ChikkenNoodul said:
I dunno much about the riding mowers, but look for one with a snowblower attachment - it'll make your life easier this winter. Baggers are great too if you want the manicured look with less effort.

ohhh, good point. Our driveway isn't that big but it would be nice to have a blower. And a trebuchet

ChikkenNoodul said:
I dunno much about the riding mowers, but look for one with a dick blower attachment - it'll make your life easier this winter when your wife makes you sleep on the couch. Baggers are great too if you want the manicured look with less effort.

fixt
:D

b_sinning said:
Do back stretches before work. Wearing a back braces nonstop will help weaken your back.

I don't wear a back brace.