so I spent $45 fililng up two days ago :(

Fase

Orc Fucker
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
WTF fuel costs way too much, I really hate fuel it costs way too much! I mean, my tank holds 15.. maybe 15.5 gallons, and like, I'm exactly a quarter tank down, and I've only went 290 miles.

I mean what the fuck, I'm only averaging like 50 miles per gallon. I hate this shit, it's not fair. I wish fuel cost me like $1 per gallon. They are gouging us, and we are getting owned.

Who else here hates high fuel prices? I wish I got better fuel economy, 50MPG is NOT enough.

btw, fly is my niggaaaa

Ride a bike then.

People who whine about gas prices shouldn't own a car.

You know what I bought 2 months ago? A Toyota 4Runner with a big fucking V8 engine that get's 16 miles per gallon.

I'm shooting for a $60 dollar fill up but these fucking gas prices keep going down. I like high gas prices. They make me feel like an American driving something that takes the compressed fossil's of at least 4 large dinosaurs to fill up my tank.

None of this Euro/Japanese compact car bullshit. I want a big fucking gas guzzler I can run over the elderly and small children with and not even feel the bump in the road there carcass creates when I cream them.

Not some Euro trash piece of shit compact bullshit. Oh should I get a man purse and drive around in my eurotrash? :rolleyes:

god damn cocksuckers whining we need to open the oil reserves. cry me a river

Valve1138 said:
Ride a bike then.

People who whine about gas prices shouldn't own a car.

You know what I bought 2 months ago? A Toyota 4Runner with a big fucking V8 engine that get's 16 miles per gallon.

I'm shooting for a $60 dollar fill up but these fucking gas prices keep going down. I like high gas prices. They make me feel like an American driving something that takes the compressed fossil's of at least 4 large dinosaurs to fill up my tank.

None of this Euro/Japanese compact car bullshit. I want a big fucking gas guzzler I can run over the elderly and small children with and not even feel the bump in the road there carcass creates when I cream them.

Not some Euro trash piece of shit compact bullshit. Oh should I get a man purse and drive around in my eurotrash? :rolleyes:

god damn cocksuckers whining we need to open the oil reserves. cry me a river

Whoa there, calm down tiger.

Fase said:
Highway driving constant 65MPH.

5spd TurboDiesel Jetta. Soon to have RocketChip III in it.

I don't see how as they're reporting 45mpg at the most.
:wtf:

And what does the chip do?