Halp So I setup a TF2 server. Next scheduled event: 9/26 8:00pm EST

i wish i could be a good spy. I get positively raped sometimes by good spies. Its also the most frustrating thing in the game, if i ever were to throw a keyboard, it would be because XXX_MCDICKBALLS_HATMAN_XXX stabbed me with an icicle for the 78 time outside my own base.

i wish i could be a good spy. I get positively raped sometimes by good spies. Its also the most frustrating thing in the game, if i ever were to throw a keyboard, it would be because XXX_MCDICKBALLS_HATMAN_XXX stabbed me with an icicle for the 78 time outside my own base.

That reminded me of my old UT handle, Stinky McButtgravy. :fly:

with 4 or 5 of us on with vo-com we could absolutely dominate any server out there for the most part.

That's when everyone just goes pyro and ruins that guy's day.

Spy has the highest learning curve to play well, unless you're a talentless hack and use the Dead Ringer.

well shit, i gotta try that.

It's not terribly easy to do. The actions that you perform for a taunt kill are all timed and vary from character to character, so getting one (where you didn't have a friend come stand in front of you) is pretty difficult.