So, I read the Half Life 2 review in PC Gamer last night...

S

smileynev

...and had the best poo ever as a result. Oh my, the reviewer must have turned in his review covered in his own manjuice.

Now I just can't wait for November, or December, or January......

ChikkenNoodul said:
Fuck steam.

Fuck steam in the tight little asshole.
bah, I'll hopefully never have to use it.

I'm gonna buy the super elite, extra special plain version when it hits stores. This plus Halo 2 plus Metroid Prime: echoes should tide me over for awhile.

long tall smiley said:
bah, I'll hopefully never have to use it.

I'm gonna buy the super elite, extra special plain version when it hits stores. This plus Halo 2 plus Metroid Prime: echoes should tide me over for awhile.

I hard just thinking about Halo 2. :drool:

Desslock said:
I hard just thinking about Halo 2. :drool:
I may actually buy the special edition version of that, just because the case is pretty.

Only problem is it comes out on Tuesday, and I probably won't get a chance to play it till Friday night...:(

long tall smiley said:
I may actually buy the special edition version of that, just because the case is pretty.

Only problem is it comes out on Tuesday, and I probably won't get a chance to play it till Friday night...:(

I'm hooking an Xbox up in my car just so I can play on the way home.

Desslock said:
I'm hooking an Xbox up in my car just so I can play on the way home.
screw that, buy it at best buy or something and hook it directly up to one of their big screens.

When I first bought my Xbox I already had a copy of Halo. Invited my bro in law over around Midnight and we played co-op till 4 in the morning. Damn that was such a good game.

long tall smiley said:

the wife already knows she wont see me for at least a week once I get my hands on it

Ya know, if you guys have Xbox Live, we should play together some time.

Games forum, no0b.

Also, You have a WIFE??

Dear God...

Edit: Oh, wait.
I forgot RealDoll.com

Nevermind.

BigDov said:
I'm still looking forward to HL2, regardless of when they decide to release it.
It got a 98%. Thats fricken huge. And it sounds like it'll run on halfway decent systems.