So I need help understanding someting

DeathBatCountry

Flaccid Member
Feb 26, 2009
Marklar
₥0
So I recently found an old schoolmate from high school. Surprisingly enough married someone my wife went to school with. So we all know each other. She and my wife have a lot in common. She has said she wants to get together. Tomorrow will be the second time they have canceled plans to hang with us. Do they hate our guts and want us to die?:(

Well see my wife was a football manager when her husband played football. He dated my wifes, sister's, best friend. Well apparenlty the chick (my wife's, sister's best friend) was talking shit about my wife to my ex school mate, as she tried to weseal her way back into the ex's life.

Fucking high school shit in their 30s.

No no no she isn't the bitch... Her husband's EX is the bitch... Her husband's ex is my wife's, sister's best friend... I know it's complex.

Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

"I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate."

"What's that make us?"

"Absolutely nothing! Which is what you are about to become."