so I met this girl in a bar...

you youngsters think you can just walk into any bar you want and immediately start hitting on under aged girls - fucking noobies, didn't you know I wrote the book on that shit? I stayed up one night three years ago sewing my Barney suit so I could tag some hot 4 year old ass, that shit demands respect. I'm a fucking pro at this shit cuz, you're just getting your feet wet.

elpmis said:
you youngsters think you can just walk into any bar you want and immediately start hitting on under aged girls - fucking noobies, didn't you know I wrote the book on that shit? I stayed up one night three years ago sewing my Barney suit so I could tag some hot 4 year old ass, that shit demands respect. I'm a fucking pro at this shit cuz, you're just getting your feet wet.
Hell with my feet, I wanna get my dick wet.

elpmis said:

nah, next time I'm just going to dip those Lincoln Logs in bourbon

fly said:
Cute? Like a little girl?
yes, very cute like a very cute little girl acting very cute in a very cute situation.

it's very cute :D

fly said:
http://img138.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img138&image=jddorion8du.jpg

creed7ms.jpg