So I may be moving to Southern California

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
For the last couple of weeks I've been out here supporting a site that my company owns, and apparently I've been doing the job well enough that the word "relocate" has been tossed around a few times by superiors. While I find the "praise" complimentary, the thought of moving of course strikes fear into me initially, although I'm sure I can be happy whereever I end up living.

If they do send me out here I guess I'll be working out of Burbank permanently, any thoughts?

KNYTE said:
For the last couple of weeks I've been out here supporting a site that my company owns, and apparently I've been doing the job well enough that the word "relocate" has been tossed around a few times by superiors. While I find the "praise" complimentary, the thought of moving of course strikes fear into me initially, although I'm sure I can be happy whereever I end up living.

If they do send me out here I guess I'll be working out of Burbank permanently, any thoughts?
If my company told me they were moving me to California, I'd demand they double my salary. No joke, its too damn expensive out there.

It will ruin like, like California ruins everything. If you value yourself and your individuality, don't do it.

Yeah you better make sure they pay you enough. Everything is way too much out here...especially housing. The weather is nice but...it's not an extra 500,000 nice.

It's sad cause I can barely afford ANYTHING out here...but I don't want to move cause all my friends and family live here...not sure how I'm going to ever buy a house...

<sniff> ................thanks for ruining my day, jackass! :p

I hear northern california is nice. If you can avoid the hippies, I'm sure that wouldn't be a bad place ot live.

SpangeMonkee said:
South Cali = No seasons

though, it is prolly nice to have good weather all the time.
hey man, it can get down to 35 degrees at night time.... during winter. don't say we don't have weather there! :p

i might be moving back in a few months, but i'll be going to nor-cal not so-cal. so-cal can get fucked.