So I made a thread about it

Dharma1521

Soooo do I look as young as I look?
Apr 5, 2006
Falls Church, VA
I get dry skin in the winter, but it cracks, doesnt flake. Only on the top side though, it's wierd. It does get to the point where making a fist will make my hand wet with blood but it just never occurs to me to buy lotion. I dont even know where one would find it.

I do have a whole jar of http://www.bagbalm.com/ , like a 5lb tin I picked up at a stable supplier. I just never remember to use it on dryness, just cuts, that and it has the consistency of axle grease.

That stuff is so fucking gross.

Mrs. Valve

Dizzy Broad
Oct 6, 2004
The QFH
I get dry skin in the winter, but it cracks, doesnt flake. Only on the top side though, it's wierd. It does get to the point where making a fist will make my hand wet with blood but it just never occurs to me to buy lotion. I dont even know where one would find it.

I do have a whole jar of http://www.bagbalm.com/ , like a 5lb tin I picked up at a stable supplier. I just never remember to use it on dryness, just cuts, that and it has the consistency of axle grease.

start here

this also works

Mrs. Valve

Dizzy Broad
Oct 6, 2004
The QFH
pfft. if there's anything i do well these days it's overdoing it.

speaking of, does anyone know how to make a road rash go away faster? this thing sucks :(

Last edited:

Mrs. Valve

Dizzy Broad
Oct 6, 2004
The QFH
You could always wear motorcycle gear for the next one :fly:

Granted, I no longer ride when it's over 80 since I won't go without it :lol:

right, it's kind of hard to practice ATGATT in the summer :p

lasered out of her face? WTF!!! lucky my helmet bounced and it's only my elbow (which hurts like a slut right now) that's ugly

Mrs. Valve

Dizzy Broad
Oct 6, 2004
The QFH
I sweat when it's 75 and I'm just sitting and wearing shorts.

80+ is unbearable with a jacket, pants, boots, and gloves.

12 is pretty damn comfortable with the proper clothing - and if I keep the speeds reasonable.

Over 60mph it's freakin' COLD, holy cow.

i can imagine. i've been looking at scooter gear lately, and can't imagine wearing it in the summertime. armor+heat = noes