Mrs. Valve

Dizzy Broad
Oct 6, 2004
The QFH
I demand pix of the following:

You

Your degrees.

You.

And BTW, how much for you on the rocks? Tasty...

since when is this a n00b thread from genmay? :p besides, i taste much better neat ;)
here is 1 pic. it's even relatively recent. i just adore my new cycling jacket.
picture.php

Josh

Biff Clurton
Oct 9, 2006
East bumfuck.
Winter time is about the only time I use lotion, when the skin on my knuckles gets cracked and bleeds from drying out in cold weather. Anyway, I don't recall you here or at the other "cesspool" forum, but hi anyway.

Mrs. Valve

Dizzy Broad
Oct 6, 2004
The QFH
Winter time is about the only time I use lotion, when the skin on my knuckles gets cracked and bleeds from drying out in cold weather. Anyway, I don't recall you here or at the other "cesspool" forum, but hi anyway.

i use lotion all the time, since i wash my hands about 40 times a day in the lab.

i'm old. i'm a couple years removed from here and MANY years removed from the [g]reat cesspool.

ZRH

(retired?) Google-F.U.
Mar 5, 2005
<3
those of us with dry skin, foo.
I get dry skin in the winter, but it cracks, doesnt flake. Only on the top side though, it's wierd. It does get to the point where making a fist will make my hand wet with blood but it just never occurs to me to buy lotion. I dont even know where one would find it.

I do have a whole jar of http://www.bagbalm.com/ , like a 5lb tin I picked up at a stable supplier. I just never remember to use it on dryness, just cuts, that and it has the consistency of axle grease.