fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥83,324
Steam
mattressfish
vW9bKYT.jpg

Cost me $30 from printerstudio.com, but I think it was worth it.

Yeah, I didn't come up with them all. We had a bunch that were done in sharpie and signed. I committed those to print and found a bunch elsewhere.

One person plays a question card, everyone else has a bunch of answer cards. The object is to play the answer card the question dropper will most likely choose as a winner. It all comes down to knowing the mind of the other players.

The bonus is that, if you aren't playing with a god damned bunch of milquetoast squares, most of the responses are downright hilarious, sick, wrong, or a combination of the three.

That awful moment when you realize you are two weeks into a relationship and they act like it's two years.

This reminds me of the time I used this woman's restroom at her house after a first date and pissed with the door open right in front of her. I never heard back.

This reminds me of the time I used a woman's restroom at her house after a first date and pissed with the door open right in front of her. I never heard back.

ahahahaha

yeah, man, that was a little too soon.

I've almost done the same thing in one of my offices. I never close the doors at home, it's just habit.

This reminds me of the time I used this woman's restroom at her house after a first date and pissed with the door open right in front of her. I never heard back.

Yeahhhhh, it took took getting used to having to actually shut the bathroom door now that I'm not living alone

That poop tampon thing happens all the time
WHAT?! Either you are using a qtip as a tampon or you have a wide canal!
:jvag:
ahahahaha

yeah, man, that was a little too soon.

I've almost done the same thing in one of my offices. I never close the doors at home, it's just habit.
I did it at my family's house this past weekend... luckily I was upstairs and only fly was there to see my mess up. We never close bathroom doors. :hs::waw: