Thread So I made 150 of my own Cards Against Humanity cards v.CRABS

Here's our current box

ClCqzcV.jpg

Dear valued Cards Against Humanity customer,

We fucked up.

Your order is on its way, but we had a warehousing issue. If you ordered a 2014 Holiday Pack, you'll receive a Science Pack. If you ordered a Science Pack, you'll receive a 2014 Holiday Pack.

Oops!

We're really sorry about this, but we're going to make it right and send you what you actually ordered within the next week. Feel free to keep the extra pack, or gift it to a crappy friend. We understand if you've completely lost all faith in us.

Sorry again,
- Jenn and the Cards Against Humanity team

:lol:

So our box that holds 1600 cards is now full. Do we start pulling cards out? :confused: Also, I got the 90s nostalgia pack and the 2014 holiday pack that I already had.

Anyone interested in a quick contest?
Best, original, new black card and white card wins a set.
White card winner gets the 90s pack.
Black card winner gets the 2014 holiday pack.

So our box that holds 1600 cards is now full. Do we start pulling cards out? :confused: Also, I got the 90s nostalgia pack and the 2014 holiday pack that I already had.

There are definitely some cards that are wasting space. When a hand is turned in or the worst card is chosen they should be set aside for review and judgment by our Council

There are definitely some cards that are wasting space. When a hand is turned in or the worst card is chosen they should be set aside for review and judgment by our Council
Fair enough.

We have been known to ritually tear up cards on the spot.

"that white stuff under uncircumcised penis flaps"

purely to piss off the uncircumcised people.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
white cards:
stuffing twizzler pull 'n' peel into your urethra
a gallon of cum left to sit in the sun
unpixelated bukkake
farting during a rimjob
beefy farts you can taste
jerking off with adipocere

• Gravy
Reactions: fly