Penis Envy

Giant Member
Sep 2, 2005
Orlando
Marklar
₥486
lets see who can find it..

:D

boy oh boy, i should be able to sell it pretty quick and maybe even still make some money.

YAY!!!!

Wont this be nice... getting rid of the second car payment, dropping insurance down quit a bit..

yeah, this'll be nice.

And I think the point Drool was trying to say was in terms of the drama that's happening in your life, it would be better to keep it to one thread and keep that thread going rather than make a ton of threads for each issue.

Coqui said:
And I think the point Drool was trying to say was in terms of the drama that's happening in your life, it would be better to keep it to one thread and keep that thread going rather than make a ton of threads for each issue.

i wasn't really relating this to that drama in my life..

but thanks for asking. This is just a.. find the listing..

if theres suggestions for changes or something else i should put up i'm sure they will come out..

no drama relation with this.

well considering I have no idea on the color, year, doors, etc., there's no way I can guess further without just listing every single one of them.

Coqui said:
well considering I have no idea on the color, year, doors, etc., there's no way I can guess further without just listing every single one of them.

well.. corollas only come with 4 doors..

i have a feeling the game will be over in a few minutes.. :(