So, I just walked down to the mailbox...

S

smileynev

...I had to mail a bill off so I walked the block or so to the mailbox thingy and dropped it off. On the way back I noticed a white minivan with tinted windows pull up and slowly stop at the curb opposite of me. It seemed a little suspicious. I thought to myself, what if its some dude or dudes looking for other dudes to kidnap and rape. Then I thought, no, they wouldn't be going after some fat dude with a flabby ass. Then I was sad. Dudes don't rape fat dudes.

CletusJones said:
how long did the walk take you?

Not very long. AHAHAH FAT JOKE I GET IT.

Its gorgeous out up here. Sweatshirt weather.

The roommates and I have recently become addicted to CSI, and have been watching every episode from every season (4 seasons with 24 episodes each, :egads: )

This weekend the sicker side of my personality found http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial_killers/ so I've been reading all of these case histories on very sick people and their crimes.

I read one this weekend on this guy in the late 60's, early 70's who paid these two kids $1500 for each kid they'd bring over to his house. He'd get them drunk and high and then take them to his torture room, torture them, rape them and then kill them. When the guy finally tried killing these 2 kids (his recruiters) they killed him.. went to authorities and told them what was going on. Turns out 27 bodies were found. Nobody ever suspected this guy of anything because all 27 of those kids were thought to be runaways by local authorities.

It's a sick, sick world.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Ooh, it's the same way here

Amazingly nice out, almost 50 degrees :drool:

we were supposed to get up to 40 today. Sunny and crisp. I wish I had my laptop here, I could work outside.

Drool-Boy said:
dang, its almost 80 here
and the fuggin battery in my motorcycle is dead:mad:
We had snow last week, and we were lucky to hit 40 today. Everything around here is still brown, bare, and dormant. :(

zengirl said:
The roommates and I have recently become addicted to CSI, and have been watching every episode from every season (4 seasons with 24 episodes each, :egads: )

This weekend the sicker side of my personality found http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial_killers/ so I've been reading all of these case histories on very sick people and their crimes.

I read one this weekend on this guy in the late 60's, early 70's who paid these two kids $1500 for each kid they'd bring over to his house. He'd get them drunk and high and then take them to his torture room, torture them, rape them and then kill them. When the guy finally tried killing these 2 kids (his recruiters) they killed him.. went to authorities and told them what was going on. Turns out 27 bodies were found. Nobody ever suspected this guy of anything because all 27 of those kids were thought to be runaways by local authorities.

It's a sick, sick world.

ew. I love CSI, but I haven't had a chance to watch enough of it recently. Those kids made some mad money, especially back then.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Goddamn that sucks, the one in mine is dead too

I think the snow has finally melted enough for me to go get it

I'ma gonna call the folks who bought my house now

was it buried in your old back yard?