So, I just walked down to the mailbox...

Drool-Boy said:
everything here is starting to grow now
Im gonna have to start workin on the lawn again every weekend soon

haha, no lawn for me. Just an acre of mud and dirt.

smileynev said:
ew. I love CSI, but I haven't had a chance to watch enough of it recently. Those kids made some mad money, especially back then.
:lol: We've got every season on dvd, started with episode 1 of season 1 and right now we're about 1/2 way through with season 4. It's a mental illness I think because we watch 6-8 episodes every night.

Drool-Boy said:
everything here is starting to grow now
Im gonna have to start workin on the lawn again every weekend soon
I think it would be nice to see something green for a change. This has been a very very long winter. Except for my times in Texas last year, I haven't seen green since September.

ChikkenNoodul said:
He's in Texas, it's flat, push-starting a 500lb motorcycle on flat ground sucks
I push started my last car in the flat parking lot at work all by myself after I left my parking lights on all day on accident. I've push started a bike on flat ground before too, it's not that difficult.

smileynev said:
was it buried in your old back yard?
No, I left it in the garage - half of the one bay was taken up with stacked drywall that we had bought to finish the basement. We sold that to the new owners along with the house.

The battery was dead, and it was -20 the day we moved so some water was probably frozen in the gas line 'cuz I had one of those jump-starting battery chargers and she'd turn over but she wouldn't catch

I tried pop-starting it by heading down the driveway, but it was so friggin' icy I flopped the bike on it's side when I popped the clutch :lol:

CletusJones said:
I push started my last car in the flat parking lot at work all by myself after I left my parking lights on all day on accident. I've push started a bike on flat ground before too, it's not that difficult.

Yeah well theres no emergency so I aint push-startin shit.
Ima just go buy a new battery tomorrow.