So I just put up our new Blik wall graphic

Que?

:wtf: right back at ya :p

you don't see the feather dissolving into a flock of birds? really? was this visual representation of the age old metaphor really that hard?

as for it in fly and april's house, its utterly appropriate. they have to be two of the goofiest, freakiest people i know. birds of a feather, indeed.

you don't see the feather dissolving into a flock of birds? really? was this visual representation of the age old metaphor really that hard?

as for it in fly and april's house, its utterly appropriate. they have to be two of the goofiest, freakiest people i know. birds of a feather, indeed.

Wow... the realization is setting in.

I wasn't talking about the birds. I was talking about the fact that it's still a gigantic black feather randomly stuck over a window. The message of the piece, while minimally interesting, is ruined by it's placement.

Plus it conflicts with the classical rules of archi interior design.

And also it's not my house so who gives a shit about my opinion?

I wasn't talking about the birds. I was talking about the fact that it's still a gigantic black feather randomly stuck over a window. The message of the piece, while minimally interesting, is ruined by it's placement.

Plus it conflicts with the classical rules of archi interior design.

And also it's not my house so who gives a shit about my opinion?

Im in agreement with Sarcasmo, except for the part about no one caring about my opinion, because my opinion is the ONLY VALID ONE.