So I just got back from going out with my hot azz gf

wow.. NO drinking for two weeks.. honestly, if you've given up late night eating and are doing even a LITTLE cardio, you should be shedding pounds... good for you.

gym is LFF on 4th St and tennis is right around the corner from there. 15 min from your crib.. gandy to 4th, right on 4th, it's just before 4th and 54th ave N

wow.. NO drinking for two weeks.. honestly, if you've given up late night eating and are doing even a LITTLE cardio, you should be shedding pounds... good for you.

gym is LFF on 4th St and tennis is right around the corner from there. 15 min from your crib.. gandy to 4th, right on 4th, it's just before 4th and 54th ave N

Who's crib? I live on 4th and Gandy who wants to be my new friend:heart::heart:

I broke down last night when Atom came over for some new mix's. I had 4 beers but still thats 4 beers in 2 weeks, not to shabby in my books.

Edit - What time? How much is it for the gym or is this the one you gave me the pass for? I will see whats up and let you know after work.

Last edited:
i can get you a pass to the gym. i'm thinking about 4pm, 430 .. posed to meet the AP for tennis at like 5:15 (or 545, can't remem)

me and wife are in kenwood dharma.. beerad is straight down ulmerton to starkey/keene.. prob 15/20 min from 4th and gandy.

I broke down last night when Atom came over for some new mix's. I had 4 beers but still thats 4 beers in 2 weeks, not to shabby in my books.

Edit - What time? How much is it for the gym or is this the one you gave me the pass for? I will see whats up and let you know after work.

i heard about an atom rich sighting saturday night..

i can get you a pass to the gym. i'm thinking about 4pm, 430 .. posed to meet the AP for tennis at like 5:15 (or 545, can't remem)

me and wife are in kenwood dharma.. beerad is straight down ulmerton to starkey/keene.. prob 15/20 min from 4th and gandy.

Eh sorry bud, we just had a MAJOR problem here at work so my day just got upped. I will call you if I am out in time though.