So I just finished reading Revenge Of The Sith... (nerd thread)

ChikkenNoodul said:
WHAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH = "Women, crazy beings the lot of them. So, who's this pasty fairy that's leading you around?"

bwop bloop tweep glip = "Oh, you mean C3-PO? He's alright. I'd watch your bunghole with him, though. Don't let him get behind you or anything, if you know what I mean. But the chicks dig him, so I get a lot of cast off action as a result."

I'm not going to give away any details about the book/movie, but I will say that Grevious is an honorless coward, and deserves what happens to him.

edit: I like the title rape by the way, should've thought of it myself. :fly:

BigNev said:
bwop bloop tweep glip = "Oh, you mean C3-PO? He's alright. I'd watch your bunghole with him, though. Don't let him get behind you or anything, if you know what I mean. But the chicks dig him, so I get a lot of cast off action as a result."
RAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH = "Haha, sparkles? I suppose the accent should've given him away, I thought he was your waiter or something. I was referring to the kid that that crazy old coot brought on board"

ChikkenNoodul said:
RAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH = "Haha, sparkles? I suppose the accent should've given him away, I thought he was your waiter or something. I was referring to the kid that that crazy old coot brought on board"

blip dupe dip blop bloooooop = "Oh, you mean the farm kid? Yeah, he's kind of a whiny little bitch. 'Uncle Owen you promised this..Uncle Owen you said that...' I wanted to smack him around a little. Fricken Linkin Park wannabe bitch."

SpangeMonkee said:
I just relized how funny it is that you had to make a point that this was a nerd thread even though it already was nerdy when you put in "Revenge of the Sith".

coulda been a serious movie thread, you never know

BigNev said:
blip dupe dip blop bloooooop = "Oh, you mean the farm kid? Yeah, he's kind of a whiny little bitch. 'Uncle Owen you promised this..Uncle Owen you said that...' I wanted to smack him around a little. Fricken Linkin Park wannabe bitch."
WHAAAARGH RAAARR = "Owen eh? Hmmmmm, the Empire just paid me 300 galactic credits to barbeque some guy named Owen. Kept yelling for this Beru lady, she was pretty tasty."

BigDov said:
OMG! :)

Have you heard that David Lynch is going to FINALLY get his version of DUNE on dvd???

no God Emperor no care :eek: that movie wierds me out, I don't think I've ever seen the whole thing

b_sinning said:
I would so be a spice addict. Imagine being so high you can warp space. Now that is a buzz.

man...I hate to be a nerd here, but it's the technology that warps space, the Holzman Effect...they just use the spice to navigate.

Cripes. I can't believe I just said that.

jaxxor said:
coulda been a serious movie thread, you never know

True, but the fact that I had "So I just finished READING Revenge Of The Sith.." should've been a dead give away that this was a nerd thread.

I mean, what kind of a lame person reads books prior to the movies, that just so happens to also be Star Wars, and then makes a poast about them on the intarweb.......my god, has my life really been reduced to this?