So I just finished reading Revenge Of The Sith... (nerd thread)

KNYTE said:
True, but the fact that I had "So I just finished READING Revenge Of The Sith.." should've been a dead give away that this was a nerd thread.

I mean, what kind of a lame person reads books prior to the movies, that just so happens to also be Star Wars, and then makes a poast about them on the intarweb.......my god, has my life really been reduced to this?

Did you read the book that was supposed to take place right before Revenge of the Sith though??? Can't remember the name of it, but it was pretty good.

BigDov said:
Did you read the book that was supposed to take place right before Revenge of the Sith though??? Can't remember the name of it, but it was pretty good.

No, of course I didn't, I'm not THAT nerdy.....

:shifty: Labyrinth Of Evil

BigDov said:

labyrinth of evil :drool:

thrawn said:
um, the droids names are model numbers. meaning an infinite number of droids with the same appearance and name could be possible.

its like me saying i have a 3GHz P4

Well on pure apperance, I can understand. But when he hears the name R2-D2? I dunno. I haven't been watching as closely as I should. Does Obi-Wan have a lot of contact with R2-D2?

I mean...the droids memories could have been erased which is why they don't remember anything. But c'mon Obi Wan...you're supposed to be THE Jedi MAN!

Speaking of which...anyone remember that video where the guy playing Obi-Wan went to buy a used car? Man that shit was funny.

"I like this...nice, light, metallic gray color. It looks good on this car. My last car......was a little on the dark side."