WTF So I just dick'd my butt

Just found out I have "excess" vacation time of 80hrs I have to use by june30
Plus I have my normal accrual of time
If I game this shit right I may not have to come back to the office until september
I got an email from my HR person that she cashed me out my excess hours so I wouldn't lose them, hashtag bless (I mean like I lose the hours but got paid for them so)

I got an email from my HR person that she cashed me out my excess hours so I wouldn't lose them, hashtag bless (I mean like I lose the hours but got paid for them so)
I haven't had a day off I wasn't legit in the hospital since 2003. Security was probably the worst cause supervisors had to work all holidays even if the facility was completely locked up.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
You made a statement about my employment experience in the US.
I really didn't. I made a statement about how other countries have robust labor laws which we lack. My mom was about your age when she would insist you could pay for college by working as a server on the weekends and over the summer, just like she did! Strange take from the "mass shootings are nbd because stats" guy.

I found an old hard drive. A lot of old uf stuff like this.
F5.gifhayguyz_spange.gif
Drool_Dance-GlowStick.gifcanadian_love.gifSarcasmo-RainbowDance.gifbutter_plug.gifwaw_opos.gif

Attachments

• fb_hardon4.gif
    fb_hardon4.gif
    43.3 KB · Views: 1
  • dancing_bear.gif
    dancing_bear.gif
    550.4 KB · Views: 2
  • dirk_douche.gif
    dirk_douche.gif
    100.2 KB · Views: 2
Got called in to pee for my job today, and it's a fuckin' frozen sandstorm out there.

edit: it was about 20 minutes of round-trip walking through it to get the job done. Forgot a lot of you guys don't work behind fences and locked doors and shit.

Last edited:
Got called in to pee for my job today, and it's a fuckin' frozen sandstorm out there.

edit: it was about 20 minutes of round-trip walking through it to get the job done. Forgot a lot of you guys don't work behind fences and locked doors and shit.
Do they watch you pee? I always have to think of Niagara falls.

Do they watch you pee? I always have to think of Niagara falls.
No, she just made me take off my jacket and hoodie, empty my pockets, then go into the bathroom and fill the cup.

Then she complained that I'd drunk too much water and produced too clear a sample, after threatening during scheduling to keep me there for 3 hours if I couldn't pee on command.