WTF So I just dick'd my butt

😂 so I was looking at the schedule and started to raise hell about why the fuck am I not on for Thursday.

Dude says it's Thanksgiving. People wanna be with their families.

I was like fuck a family I wanna get paid bitch. Oh yeah BTW since they bounced like 30 checks they moved payday to thursday... we aren't getting paid this week... thanks it's not like I live in my fucking car and all my shit got stolen.

Had a laptop I was remote-desktoping into running a test. Couldn't remote into it today for some reason.

Turns out a co-worker looked at it and the case was splitting open because the battery was swollen and they had to get it the fuck out of the lab.

Dell Latitude 7490. Apparently the model is famous for it.

Had a laptop I was remote-desktoping into running a test. Couldn't remote into it today for some reason.

Turns out a co-worker looked at it and the case was splitting open because the battery was swollen and they had to get it the fuck out of the lab.

We have a tablet thing on the table in our conference room at work that turns on/off the tv screen/stereo etc
Its all swollen in the middle like a pillow. I pointed out that it could be a fire/safety hazard to the office manager
that was like 2 weeks ago and its still sitting there like that

We have a tablet thing on the table in our conference room at work that turns on/off the tv screen/stereo etc
Its all swollen in the middle like a pillow. I pointed out that it could be a fire/safety hazard to the office manager
that was like 2 weeks ago and its still sitting there like that
Did you point it out in an email? I enjoy thé “told you so” moments.

My private clinics are full and now getting over full with people. Something about my therapy profile seems to scream to students that I'm the woman for them. My client base is almost exclusively 18- 22 year olds. I thought being a private therapist would be slower to take off but it's been 4/5months to get to capacity which seems ridiculous. No wonder people find it tricky to find a therapist. Also seeing some couples which is interesting work.

Take a picture for /r/spicypillow!

i’ve had some boring flights with minimal layovers.
Today (Dec 01) the regulations for (private) pilots duty time changes drastically. it’s flipping the private aviation industry upside down here and the government is being extra vigilant with pilot hours and pilot fatigue

the bottle line, this actually affects the owners/people chartering our jets cuz they will need to spend more money on 1) an extra pilots 2) earlier flights 3) more layover expenses for the crews etc

So I currently run (employed) a therapy service 3 days a week with 25-35 therapists working in it, and 2 days (self employed) I'm doing my private client work which I only started in july/August but I'm now approaching having a full time caseload of clients in just those 2 days, and its making me quickly realise I could probably quite easily be entirely self employed and work 3/4 days a week doing just private therapy. But that's kind of scary to do..... thoughts?

So I currently run (employed) a therapy service 3 days a week with 25-35 therapists working in it, and 2 days (self employed) I'm doing my private client work which I only started in july/August but I'm now approaching having a full time caseload of clients in just those 2 days, and its making me quickly realise I could probably quite easily be entirely self employed and work 3/4 days a week doing just private therapy. But that's kind of scary to do..... thoughts?
Self employment is where its at. :cool: