WTF So I just dick'd my butt

It's just a thing they do when you injure yourself at work.

I wouldn't have bothered to go to medical, except I couldn't find bandaids in the first aid kit, and the fucker wouldn't stop bleeding.
I would have just expected you to do the normal thing you do and walk around with it up your ass

I cut my thumb up real bad on a piece of paper this morning, so I went to medical to get it patched up and now I've had to write an incident report, which I assume means that either 0) I'll be the subject of another training ('paper cut avoidance' I assume), or b) I'll finally precipitate the mythical paperless office when they ban us all from using paper.

Either way is a win, IMO.
Fuck cases of paper

work is HECTIC…

like we had a client who made us fly from toronto to our next local airport to pick him up. it was a 9 minute flight and we didn’t even reach max altitude cuz there was no point or time.

we get to airport # 2 and we wait and wait. he doesn’t show up, tell us he forgot and asked us to come back tomorrow…
we parked the jet and took uber back to home base …
in the air 9 min and got paid for a full days work

the client paid over $10k for that fuck up cuz we had the jet running and waiting for hours PLUS all the catering we had on board we had to toss (lies, we all split it up and took it home for dinner)

i’ve rolled with rich/millionaire people but billionaires are a different breed

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
Just got a knock on my door from the "architect" on the one large team I work on, and he had car questions. Turns out he'd run the engine about out of oil, and was 6qt down on coolant. FFS, some peoples' kids.