WTF So I just dick'd my butt

That's post hire. They said they're having a hard time scheduling it. I don't have to do everything because of my experience so it's like 2 weeks at a community college. Has to get done by sept.

If you just want thirst trap pics in short shorts you can always ask.
Can I have pics in short shorts plz

• Haha
Reactions: ZRH
Our head tech takes full credit for that.

In R&D, we've got a tradition of giving products shitty internal names until someone comes up with a better name - he went overboard and made a powerpoint presentation where "Yeah" meant enablement, capability, expansion and all the other product features. Can the buoy do it? Yeah it can, it's the Yeah Buoy!

Now it's called the Aquahub.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
Ugh they said I failed my physical that they said you had to be breathing to pass...

Said I needed my medication adjusted but I talked to the guy after the physical and he said ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

I swear to christ if this is the issue I think it is I am going to be pissed as fuck. Of course HR calls at 4pm so doctors arent there.

Ugh they said I failed my physical that they said you had to be breathing to pass...

Said I needed my medication adjusted but I talked to the guy after the physical and he said ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

I swear to christ if this is the issue I think it is I am going to be pissed as fuck. Of course HR calls at 4pm so doctors arent there.
Who knew the let people on anti-psychotics be police anyway!

Who knew the let people on anti-psychotics be police anyway!
I'd prolly get away with antipsychotics. No, Im just on blood pressure meds. They dont like I've been stabbed in the abdomen Im fairly sure and the massive blood poisoning fallout, maybe too honest, guy looked like an idiot. I cant believe they said things to correct and didnt say a word to me.

Anyway I have two days to clear up the discrepancies.

Last edited:
Harsh crowd :lol:

This is actually something way more mundane that military doctors are obsessed with. It's like being homeschooled, you just have to talk for five minutes, and Im frustrated cause everyone has went home.

Someone fucked up. Im just so fucking pissed that Im left to figure out this quirky HR process. Esp after what they pulled last week.

Last edited:
  • Gravy
Reactions: fly and Strings
Harsh crowd :lol:

This is actually something way more mundane that military doctors are obsessed with. It's like being homeschooled, you just have to talk for five minutes, and Im frustrated cause everyone has went home.

Someone fucked up. Im just so fucking pissed that Im left to figure out this quirky HR process. Esp after what they pulled last week.
Have to get a note I'm being treated they just don't want liability. Fucking hell. Middle of a goddamn pandemic in and they expect esthetic surgery isn't gonna be delayed for months.

Yup. Shouldve seen that coming. Reapply in two weeks after you get it fixed. We aren't going to hold the position.

You guys recruited me for the position. :tard: I never even applied. Just thought it sounded interesting.

• Gravy
Reactions: Domon
fuck me, I typed a long ass thing about getting a job offer, two raises, and a title upgrade but then I got distracted by a bug before I could finish and it disappeared so you get this truncated version instead.

• Gravy
  • Haha
Reactions: Josh and Jehannum
fuck me, I typed a long ass thing about getting a job offer, two raises, and a title upgrade but then I got distracted by a bug before I could finish and it disappeared so you get this truncated version instead.
Excellent, But do we get bug pictures?

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
Excellent, But do we get bug pictures?
they didn't even come out good bc I don't have my lens on me and he was fast as fucccccc but it was a male one of these, CW for spider:

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh