WTF So I just dick'd my butt

It takes IOU which is dangerous but exciting for someone in advanced age like me :lol:

Joe's work does an IOU system but it's on honour so you put your name in a box eith the amount. Why he hasn't wracked up debts for assholes I will never know.
One doesn't simply buy assholes on credit. They're a purely cash transaction.

Or maybe just a farting couch. Gotta play to my strengths.

Oh, and it's an office, not a cube.

which means...

DOORS, JERRY. DOORS!
Heat Wave Weather GIF by HULU

The roads in the entire city of Shelby are Slurpee.
It's almost affecting my ability to work and forum while.driving.
We got about a foot of snow so far this morning, and it’s still going. Really want to get out on the roads and drive around

• Gravy
Reactions: NukesII
Got a flat at work >.O Deck screw right through my brand new tire. Getting it repaired tomorrow but more stuff I didn't want to deal with.

Got a flat at work >.O Deck screw right through my brand new tire. Getting it repaired tomorrow but more stuff I didn't want to deal with.
ive got two in the past 5 months :/ Dunno where im picking them up. I just pull the tire and plug em at home. Despite being "temporary", those plugs are super reliable. Ive never had one fail before the tire did.

ive got two in the past 5 months :/ Dunno where im picking them up. I just pull the tire and plug em at home. Despite being "temporary", those plugs are super reliable. Ive never had one fail before the tire did.
My landlady complained when I put the donut on because "looked like I was working on my car". I doubt I could get away with doing a plug.

Firestone tried to tell me it was unrepairable and I was like fine but I want to keep the old one I only bought it 2 weeks ago. 5 minutes later I get told it was a miscommunication and it's totally repairable :rolleyes:

• Gravy
Reactions: Domon
My landlady complained when I put the donut on because "looked like I was working on my car". I doubt I could get away with doing a plug.

Firestone tried to tell me it was unrepairable and I was like fine but I want to keep the old one I only bought it 2 weeks ago. 5 minutes later I get told it was a miscommunication and it's totally repairable :rolleyes:
At least when you lived in the car you didn't have the gentry breathing down your neck.

At least when you lived in the car you didn't have the gentry breathing down your neck
Meh. It's hard to do your own car work in the city. Even when I lived at an apartment complex when I changed the oil I'd get the complex employees asking me if it was broken down.