WTF So I just dick'd my butt

New jerb is awesome. Its all women, derr, so im surrounded by crazy feminists. Theres also a tuck shop at reception with cheap soda and chocolate and that makes everything about 70% cooler imo. Also seems like most my job is done by other people so Im scratching my head as to why everyone is running round like its the busiest place in the world. Theres women to fill in data speeadsheets for me, to run reports, to create documentation, to do data entry etc. What am I paid for? 🤔

• Gravy
  • Love
Reactions: Petunia and august
New jerb is awesome. Its all women, derr, so im surrounded by crazy feminists. Theres also a tuck shop at reception with cheap soda and chocolate and that makes everything about 70% cooler imo. Also seems like most my job is done by other people so Im scratching my head as to why everyone is running round like its the busiest place in the world. Theres women to fill in data speeadsheets for me, to run reports, to create documentation, to do data entry etc. What am I paid for? 🤔
Sounds like they thought you were a man.

wtf is a tuck shop

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
YAY OUR LITTME NEMO IS ALL GROW'D UP