WTF So I just dick'd my butt

not everyone is you who would let their 11 year old play with electricity.

Says me who definitely had a 3 year old helping me prepare receptacles at some point.

• Haha
Reactions: Jehannum
I worked for an electrician for one day in 1985 at about 90 days off of hard drugs/liquor.
8 hours running romex through holes near the ceiling. 100 degrees farenheit. Up the ladder down the ladder up the ladder.
Boss says "pick you up again at 05:00?"
No thanks. I'm too short for that job.
Also I was a lazy drug addict with no work ethic.
I dont like homeowner small type jobs cause alot of it is dirty in the ceiling or crawling around in a crawlspace trying to fish wires through existing stuff. One guy I worked for constantly forgot I worked for him, and I would have to call him at like 5 am to figure out where to go, then all we did was add three recessed light and a switch, drive to another site, put up one ceiling fan, drive to another site, put in a pool pump, stuff ALL DAY.

Last edited:
yay! you must feel relieved
I am excited to start the new chapter and open my therapy clinic, but Im sort of sad cos I was badass for the charity I just left. I raised the reputation massively and changed so many structural things for the better, I just hope they find a good replacement. Once I have a stable base of clients for therapy Ill open up some really cheap ($10) slots for the sex workers to use if they want some affordable therapy. I'll keep my ties with the place that way. It was definitely one of the hardest jobs Ive had to date. Working around that much trauma, and holding that many traumatised staff, was just very, very sad and dark. I'll miss it in a weird way.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
Dildo tech support for old people. Skype makes it easier for him to demonstrate how to use it.

omfg I hate (love) you sometimes :LOL:

puke GIF