WTF So I just dick'd my butt

I think that she's just sending this because its all she knows to do. The job doesn't read like a fresh out of school one. I'm fairly sure that I got attached to it because I changed one line in my resume and it triggered some search term (FMEA is the magic word)

I do have answers for those if I sit and think about it (except for #11 maybe) but they're so damned generic that they make your brain freeze up from the paradox of choice.
yeah, finite element gets used a a core competency trigger a lot, along with comsol and other modeling stuff.

"Unpopular decision? Well I microwaved fish in the breakroom once, and I handled it by telling everyone to fuck off and mind their own fucking business, I caught that gosh darn fish myself in my homemade boat with my 1920s restored motor and if you're not gonna let me gut the fish at my desk and microwave it then I don't want to work here ever."
Also, ill be living in my boat in the parking lot.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
I think that she's just sending this because its all she knows to do. The job doesn't read like a fresh out of school one. I'm fairly sure that I got attached to it because I changed one line in my resume and it triggered some search term (FMEA is the magic word)

I do have answers for those if I sit and think about it (except for #11 maybe) but they're so damned generic that they make your brain freeze up from the paradox of choice.
yeah I'm so fucking bad at coming up with answers to these types of questions even though I know I've got plenty of material to draw from. part of it is like, when I "take initiative," I don't think about it as that, I just do the thing. I don't think about problem solving in terms of discrete events where I set out to ProblemSolve™, I just do the thing. so even just trying to retrieve a set of relevant options to select from in the first place is impossible. it's kind of like only being able to search by tag/keyword and I haven't tagged them appropriately as they've happened to be pulled in my specific query.

yeah I'm so fucking bad at coming up with answers to these types of questions even though I know I've got plenty of material to draw from. part of it is like, when I "take initiative," I don't think about it as that, I just do the thing. I don't think about problem solving in terms of discrete events where I set out to ProblemSolve™, I just do the thing. so even just trying to retrieve a set of relevant options to select from in the first place is impossible. it's kind of like only being able to search by tag/keyword and I haven't tagged them appropriately as they've happened to be pulled in my specific query.
1629308522675.png

WTF for? I get it up every day (no blue pill required), I can press my weight and I've had no problem losing weight. Just had a physical, no meds or identifiable health issues.
TRT is a scam anyway.

I'm trying it, but it has had no real effect on my energy levels or focus. Turns out that, if you've been living at a low testosterone level your whole life because one testicle was a big goddamned teratoma, adding more doesn't do a whole lot of anything.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
TRT is a scam anyway.

I'm trying it, but it has had no real effect on my energy levels or focus. Turns out that, if you've been living at a low testosterone level your whole life because one testicle was a big goddamned teratoma, adding more doesn't do a whole lot of anything.
They always tell me my T is fine so I have no personal perception - seems like it would work but dosing is a bit wonky. Had some asshole tell me about my thyroid levels a few years ago "most of my colleagues wouldn't bother but let's try you on a 90 day trial." Worst 90 days of my life. Nah, not doing that again.

Have you ever looked at NAD+(no, that's not a joke) - top brand is probably Basis and their competitor(forget name) whom used to be their supplier. It is a B vitamin, form of niacin (no flushing) our bodies normally have to make from regular niacin but it slows down in 30s, usually about 1/2 or less by 60. Anways, I swear by the shit and have taken for about last 2.5 years, as do a number of pro atheletes. It doesn't make you gonzo, but somehow it really makes the muscles feel like they have regained forgotten horsepower. And sleep - you take first thing in morning and you will sleep great. A lot of pilots use it to pull back onto a different sleep cycle.
Ah, supposedly helps your DNA replicate better for fewer age related errors . . . my dermo thinks my skin looks awesome. For my age ;)

Last edited:
This recruiter really is the worst. As I'm waiting on this phone call for the interview I check my email one last time because the recruiter sent me something with who what where when about the interview.
Apparently Christy will be calling me and the number I can expect her to call from is my phone number.

So that'll be an interesting trick.

This recruiter really is the worst. As I'm waiting on this phone call for the interview I check my email one last time because the recruiter sent me something with who what where when about the interview.
Apparently Christy will be calling me and the number I can expect her to call from is my phone number.

So that'll be an interesting trick.
It sure will be, Christy.

They always tell me my T is fine so I have no personal perception - seems like it would work but dosing is a bit wonky. Had some asshole tell me about my thyroid levels a few years ago "most of my colleagues wouldn't bother but let's try you on a 90 day trial." Worst 90 days of my life. Nah, not doing that again.

Have you ever looked at NAD+(no, that's not a joke) - top brand is probably Basis and their competitor(forget name) whom used to be their supplier. It is a B vitamin, form of niacin (no flushing) our bodies normally have to make from regular niacin but it slows down in 30s, usually about 1/2 or less by 60. Anways, I swear by the shit and have taken for about last 2.5 years, as do a number of pro atheletes. It doesn't make you gonzo, but somehow it really makes the muscles feel like they have regained forgotten horsepower. And sleep - you take first thing in morning and you will sleep great. A lot of pilots use it to pull back onto a different sleep cycle.
Ah, supposedly helps your DNA replicate better for fewer age related errors . . . my dermo thinks my skin looks awesome. For my age ;)
I bought in because my physical's bloodwork included a testosterone measurement this year, apparently because they think my male pattern baldness shouldn't be happening.

I don't really care one way or t'other, but it sort of piqued my curiosity, so I thought I'd give it a go. Now I know it's pointless.

I bought in because my physical's bloodwork included a testosterone measurement this year, apparently because they think my male pattern baldness shouldn't be happening.

I don't really care one way or t'other, but it sort of piqued my curiosity, so I thought I'd give it a go. Now I know it's pointless.
Male pattern baldness has nothing to do with testosterone. wtf. It's a buildup of a male hormone in the scalp. Get some Rogain my man.

No, because I don't care about that either. In fact, I'm kind of enjoying the lack of necessary upkeep.
That's cool too. I'm glad to not have to shave terribly often and it's an easy job. Head - new 1.5" every 6 weeks. More leg hair would be nice - protective when going through weeds/woods.

No, because I don't care about that either. In fact, I'm kind of enjoying the lack of necessary upkeep.
Honestly, you'd look sweet in long, luscious locks.
Not like this guy, but close.
200.gif