WTF So I just dick'd my butt

The Rock Reaction GIF by WWE
Can't forget pushing the costs of their environmental impact on the next generations!

That's true of our entire way of life, really.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
It's how Amazon sellers make profit toooooooo.
Agreed. THe manufacturer makes their money, the reseller makes their cut and Amazon makes their cut. Amazon has consolidated shipping and product warehousing but still, they ARE one more hand taking a cut. Something had to give - labor cost and worker conditions(really just more labor cost).

I hate job recruiters.

"Hi, Mr_Asa! My name is Blerg from Bluhbluhbluh Recruiting! I think you'd be a great fit for *Generic Job Title That Could Be Anything*, could we schedule a time for a phone call to go over the position and your job history?"

"Sure, I'm available after noon today if you send me a copy of the position description so I can review it"

"Great! How does 3:00PM today sound?"

"Sounds fine if you send me the position description so I can review it."

:radio silence:

This was at 10AM, they are going to call me at 3:00 and I'm honestly not sure if I'm going to answer or not if she hasn't sent the description.

• Gravy
You would think a person would want to get their two Chihuahuas off the road and away from the big ol' vehicle whose wheels they're running around. You would think they wouldn't argue with the driver that it's fine to just drive away slowly.

You would think. (Probably wanted a payout)

• Gravy
I hate job recruiters.

"Hi, Mr_Asa! My name is Blerg from Bluhbluhbluh Recruiting! I think you'd be a great fit for *Generic Job Title That Could Be Anything*, could we schedule a time for a phone call to go over the position and your job history?"

"Sure, I'm available after noon today if you send me a copy of the position description so I can review it"

"Great! How does 3:00PM today sound?"

"Sounds fine if you send me the position description so I can review it."

:radio silence:

This was at 10AM, they are going to call me at 3:00 and I'm honestly not sure if I'm going to answer or not if she hasn't sent the description.
Someone at another company here in NS really wants to hire me. The work sounds like fun and it's the sort of work I'm good at, except I work with a bunch of people who jumped ship from that company because they're run by assholes and it's a toxic place, and I've been told plenty of stories.

One tidbit about this company - they started small but grew big, and ran out of parking lot space. So they bought a separate lot that's a several minute walk away, across a busy road, where most of their staff parks and walks from. Their next-to-the-building parking lot has assigned parking for executives/management, and people get in shit for doing stuff like parking in that parking lot for too long when they're lugging equipment in and out.

So now I reply to recruiters with "do I get to park in the good parking lot?" - and I don't hear back until a different recruiter messages me.

Was having a shitty morning, then I found $80 in a parking lot!

So I went to the front desk, left my number, and told them if somebody could tell me how much they lost I would get it to them. Got a call a little later and I'll be sending it through some app to a driver, headed home to NC, after I get off work.

So I went to the front desk, left my number, and told them if somebody could tell me how much they lost I would get it to them. Got a call a little later and I'll be sending it through some app to a driver, headed home to NC, after I get off work.
today them, tomorrow you.

• Gravy
Reactions: Hoff Kinkmeister

I was notified by the state that I have (legit) unclaimed funds. $400 bank error in my favor. Also got a US Mint order in today that I should be able to sell for an easy $600 profit.

woohoo

• Gravy
Reactions: Hoff Kinkmeister
I was notified by the state that I have (legit) unclaimed funds. $400 bank error in my favor. Also got a US Mint order in today that I should be able to sell for an easy $600 profit.

woohoo
Have you checked the actual unclaimed fund website Florida has? I found some account of Grandpop's that had $20k in it that no one knew about.

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh