WTF So I just dick'd my butt

Did you demand 6 weeks paid vacation and a corner office with a view from at least two sides of the building?

P S. Private restroom.

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh
My current CEO knows about the interview and asked what would need to change for me to stay. I told her a cut in hours and days but retaining pay and she said we'll look at it if needed. I'm good at my jobs and people are lucky to have me sometimes, most people aren't so competent. It's a weird world.

Most places these days roll vacation and sick time into one, so its three weeks here. Although there are quite a few companies that are doing away with vacation limits altogether.
I have separate sick time and vacation, and sick time is sort of unlimited (100% pay up until 6 weeks, then it goes to 70% pay, but it resets every time you go 30 days without a sick day).

6 weeks? :lol: Is that a joke? That's nuts.
My favorite is when you take another job and then they get in touch months later asking if you'd still like the job.

I just shipped 450 pounds of dildos into Amazon for $120. That's $0.27/pound. LTL would have been even cheaper. How the fuck do these shipping companies actually make money?
Exploitation of labor

Exploitation of labor
The Rock Reaction GIF by WWE