WTF So I just dick'd my butt

this is absolutely the best decision.
it’s just the way he goes about things.
he’s such a controlling POS. he wanted to fire me before i quit because it’s a better story for him and his ego.

he’s absolutely draining. so car is gone, job is almost done but he is holding all my shit hostage at his house and has changed the locks and says he will let me know when HE’S ready for me to come and move my stuff out.

i thought about calling the police but honestly i have no room for my stuff and hin holding my stuff hostage is better than paying for a storage unit
No better feeling than freedom babe.

As for the those who can't, manage. I've been titled manager in various posts for years now. It's a shitty title that I don't understand why people want it. Being a manager sucks.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie

As for the those who can't, manage. I've been titled manager in various posts for years now. It's a shitty title that I don't understand why people want it. Being a manager sucks.
Most definitely.I was offered a foreman's gig a few times when i work in tool/die. Oh Hell NO! Never wanted to have to fire people. I like being a work leader - get someone less experienced going on a job, come back and check on them after going back to my OWN work. MY work makes the day pass quickly - worrying about other people work just dragggggggggggsssssssssss. All their little personal shit. no!
Besides - it's much easier to call in "sick" when you're not the manager. :)

he’s been letting me go/be free in small doses.
me leaving him was a blow to his ego, now he feels better about himself in the way he THINKS he has discarded me.. but i checked out long long ago. me leaving him had been planned for a while

he’s been letting me go/be free in small doses.
me leaving him was a blow to his ego, now he feels better about himself in the way he THINKS he has discarded me.. but i checked out long long ago. me leaving him had been planned for a while
idk know about the small doses babe. I'd lay money he makes another play at reeling you back his way. He doesn't want it to end, reeling in and then letting out "line" is his [narcissistic] version of fishing. Part of this MAY be you, subconsciously, not letting him go too. Everybody wants yo be the dumper, not the dumpee.
Honest: would you like to stick a fork in him, fix his little red wagon? Just a little? ;)
Storage unit may be better and less expensive than weekly therapy. And you'll have all your "shit together" :) You're still consuming poison - in smaller doses.
oh - and :heart:

idk know about the small doses babe. I'd lay money he makes another play at reeling you back his way. He doesn't want it to end, reeling in and then letting out "line" is his [narcissistic] version of fishing. Part of this MAY be you, subconsciously, not letting him go too. Everybody wants yo be the dumper, not the dumpee.
Honest: would you like to stick a fork in him, fix his little red wagon? Just a little? ;)
Storage unit may be better and less expensive than weekly therapy. And you'll have all your "shit together" :) You're still consuming poison - in smaller doses.
oh - and :heart:

he pays me A LOT of money to do very little work and i straight up don’t wanna lose the pay.
it’s not about him or his love or hate for me
it’s a survival thing.
but dealing with him is almost not worth all that pay cuz he’s a psycho to work with.

i think i just had to accept the fact that i will have to struggle financially for a little while as long as this pandemic / lockdown is going on

but i do wanna be over and done with him for my own sanity

he pays me A LOT of money to do very little work and i straight up don’t wanna lose the pay.
it’s a survival thing.
but dealing with him is almost not worth all that pay cuz he’s a psycho to work with.

i think i just had to accept the fact that i will have to struggle financially for a little while as long as this pandemic / lockdown is going on

See, we are in 100% agreement. Not healthy - but money is good, "too good". You're his toy. Not shaming you sister - many of us have done that. And because of covids - absolutely, did the same to some extent. I have a brother a bit like CEO, I worked for him for 12 years, never again. Great pay - treats you like absolute shit. Loose schedule BUT -frustrating dumb ass boss who comes to work tripping on 'shrooms and other shit. Serious. *Haven't seen or spoke to him in years. I have "disowned" him. anyway . .

Back on TuhMollie :hi2u::hi2u: - sure hope you can find a new, better gig. A place where nobody knows you so your day comes without baggage. Start fresh, recreate your workself and don't look back. Make some new colleagues, friends and co-workers. FUck that guy.

it’s a survival thing.

Was going to mention something similar. He ain't gonna completely cut you loose as that would mean losing control. He's just letting out some line to tire you out, he'll be trying to reel it back in later.

"Financially struggling" is all relative. If you're living indoors, don't have to carry your water in a bucket, and can even make the temperature warmer or cooler than it is outside, everything else is just gravy.

Don't sweat the other material items, you can't take them with you when you leave this plane of existence anyway. Keep your dignity and your self respect and you'll be fine.

bbc no GIF

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
this is absolutely the best decision.
it’s just the way he goes about things.
he’s such a controlling POS. he wanted to fire me before i quit because it’s a better story for him and his ego.

he’s absolutely draining. so car is gone, job is almost done but he is holding all my shit hostage at his house and has changed the locks and says he will let me know when HE’S ready for me to come and move my stuff out.

i thought about calling the police but honestly i have no room for my stuff and hin holding my stuff hostage is better than paying for a storage unit
Just pretend it doesn't bother you, which will very much bother him.

Just pretend it doesn't bother you, which will very much bother him.
Totally agree. Hips was concerned she is "losing dignity" or face - everybody already knows, nothing to lose imo. I think she should leave on her terms and not DIck Her Own Butt :)
I also think she should look as hot as possible when she is going to see him, pour nothing but ice on his nutz.
Over It Whatever GIF by Hustlers

Totally agree. Hips was concerned she is "losing dignity" or face - everybody already knows, nothing to lose imo. I think she should leave on her terms and not DIck Her Own Butt :)
I also think she should look as hot as possible when she is going to see him, pour nothing but ice on his nutz.
Over It Whatever GIF by Hustlers

I wasn't worried about her losing diginity, let's face it that ship sailed, was scuttled, resurrected, scuttled again, and is an artificial reef managed by the Department of fisheries now.

I was saying losing some financial in exchange for actual freedom and self-determination is a good trade in the long run, even if it means some short term, temporary, inconvenience.

• Haha
Reactions: Immigrant
I wasn't worried about her losing diginity, let's face it that ship sailed, was scuttled, resurrected, scuttled again, and is an artificial reef managed by the Department of fisheries now.

I was saying losing some financial in exchange for actual freedom and self-determination is a good trade in the long run, even if it means some short term, temporary, inconvenience.
Hips - you wrote "Keep your dignity and your self respect and you'll be fine." I think more than one of us think she doesn't need to wreck her financials, she can leave on her terms - that's another form of freedom and self-determination. :iono: If she can conveniently leave him shorthanded at the end, so much the better. She said it's good money. And she has a kid's life to consider too.
Patience is a virtue. :)

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer