WTF So I just dick'd my butt

You guys have to be some kind of ...ists for limiting Betty to one room.
it's a play on an old joke. I'll use @kiwi for an example.

(Kiwi) "Coderhero, the stove isn't working, could you look at it?"
(Coderehero) "Do I look like Mr. Goodwrench, call someone".
Kiwi calls, repairman quotes way too high a price. She gets creative and offers the man some "Trade".
Later... . . .
(Codehero) Damn babe, you made this cake!?
(Kiwi) Do I look like Betty Crocker?

So, I fill a sample order. Do all the paperwork, labels, cover letter, inventory deduction, etc. It's a long stupid process for no reason. But it's policy.
So after all this, shipping tells me they need a phone number to ship because it's international. So I ask the sales rep who requested the sample for a contact number. Instead of emailing that, he went in and changed the address on the original request. I'll have to redo all the paperwork..... and he still hasn't provided a contact number ....
violin deal with it GIF

So, I fill a sample order. Do all the paperwork, labels, cover letter, inventory deduction, etc. It's a long stupid process for no reason. But it's policy.
So after all this, shipping tells me they need a phone number to ship because it's international. So I ask the sales rep who requested the sample for a contact number. Instead of emailing that, he went in and changed the address on the original request. I'll have to redo all the paperwork..... and he still hasn't provided a contact number ....
violin deal with it GIF
. . . . remember that time he asked you for something . . then you got busy . . . . he does too. :p

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings
It was pretty simple. After a few email exchanges, he finally gave up a number. I somehow became the middleman between the salesman and the shipping department.
Simple people make simple things difficult.
I would get that stupid stuff when I worked in the law office. Now it's only the occasional fucktard in EU that drags their feet getting me a phone number for the shipper.

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings
it's a play on an old joke. I'll use @kiwi for an example.

(Kiwi) "Coderhero, the stove isn't working, could you look at it?"
(Coderehero) "Do I look like Mr. Goodwrench, call someone".
Kiwi calls, repairman quotes way too high a price. She gets creative and offers the man some "Trade".
Later... . . .
(Codehero) Damn babe, you made this cake!?
(Kiwi) Do I look like Betty Crocker?
you clearly dont know kiwi at all. She would fix it herself.

This lot gets sensitive on a whim. I didn't think you where offensive by any UF standard. But we all know standards often come in a 2-pack.
It's ok baba, I get that. Funny, you made the original crack. But I did riff off it pretty hard, may have gotten carried away. I still think that joke is cute - a fun poke at the battle of the sexes and what people sometimes expect based on gender. Hopefully it never happens at your home.

It's ok baba, I get that. Funny, you made the original crack. But I did riff off it pretty hard, may have gotten carried away. I still think that joke is cute - a fun poke at the battle of the sexes and what people sometimes expect based on gender. Hopefully it never happens at your home.
Idk man maybe I missed a view posts. I've been reading Cormac McCarthy lately so nothing has a shock factor right now.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
You said dick jokes were fine. But sorry you were offend.
There’s a difference between dick jokes and saying I’d cheat on my husband to get a deal on handyman repair because I said I don’t like cooking. Just figured you might want to know that what you were saying wasn’t coming across how you probably intended.

Idk man maybe I missed a view posts. I've been reading Cormac McCarthy lately so nothing has a shock factor right now.

McCarthy is pretty good at describing disturbing images that stick with you for a while.